The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project

Started by Blazingflare, May 29, 2013, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 04, 2013, 05:09:18 AM #120 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:21:57 AM by Dio
Here they are.
Its loosley based off of Sabretooth from the '95 X-Men
http://www.mediafire.com/?dvbz4tr9p379936


Here's My purple one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wr5ytgox8kp755v


I also would love to see JoeTE's OoT Ganon as his Alternate.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32235


Quote from: blazingflare on June 04, 2013, 04:44:41 AM
This is off topic, but how did you add the shine to charizard. I have been trying to add a shine like that to a Luigi import I made and keep failing miserably.
This is how.

So, I decided to try and help out and make some Olimar recolors, but before I upload them I want to hear your thoughts on them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, I realise that all but the first one are missing the light. I don't know why though. :C

the light thing is alittle odd.

personaly i quite like these recolors, the black one is really nice, the white on as well, and the mario one is a nice idea
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: ShinyCrobat on June 05, 2013, 06:55:39 AM
So, I decided to try and help out and make some Olimar recolors, but before I upload them I want to hear your thoughts on them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, I realise that all but the first one are missing the light. I don't know why though. :C
I agree. Those are quite nice. I will add them when I rewrite the OP.


Hey, i've been combining the codes of PM 2.5 with the CBliss 1.5 but i've encountered one big bump. The problem is that the three pokemons (ivy, squirtle and charizard) don't show me the extra slots. ¿do you know what could be doing it?

I used Ocarina to merge the codes and it's working perfect. The only issues are the one that I mentioned and that the CSS doesn't stay as the PM 2.5 CSS, but i believe that it happens because the file sc_selcharacter witch only changes the visual style and as the extra slots.

BTW: FREAKING AWESOME!!! So many thanks! i'm happy as F. Thanks *-*

Quote from: Logan on June 06, 2013, 02:20:27 AM
Hey, i've been combining the codes of PM 2.5 with the CBliss 1.5 but i've encountered one big bump. The problem is that the three pokemons (ivy, squirtle and charizard) don't show me the extra slots. ¿do you know what could be doing it?

I used Ocarina to merge the codes and it's working perfect. The only issues are the one that I mentioned and that the CSS doesn't stay as the PM 2.5 CSS, but i believe that it happens because the file sc_selcharacter witch only changes the visual style and as the extra slots.

BTW: FREAKING AWESOME!!! So many thanks! i'm happy as F. Thanks *-*
I couldn't tell you. Ask ASF1nk in his cBliss thread.


Why's there no FitWolf08 in your pack? (I'll put one in for my own sd card)


Sorry everyone. I have been really busy these last few days and haven't been able to do much. I will update everything tomorrow or Sunday.


June 08, 2013, 01:16:53 PM #130 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:53:54 AM by Sirkura
Quote from: libertyernie on June 07, 2013, 12:34:14 AM
Why's there no FitWolf08 in your pack? (I'll put one in for my own sd card)

also noticed i think it was diddy that has no 01 color. his default is 00 for red team normally

Post Merge: June 09, 2013, 06:53:54 AM

looking thru all the files i noticed a few things. diddy has no 01 costume, fox doesn't have his 09 pcs file, and captain falcon had his 01 files renamed to "fitcaptain01_en.pac

June 09, 2013, 04:02:46 PM #131 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 04:46:33 PM by Taiko
I just finished up Mars Diddy, and it seems like we still need a Diddy01, so here it is!
This one is the most "vanilla" one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Brawl Vault Link (with other versions)

I'll probably make Diddy 07-09 soon.

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 04, 2013, 12:55:01 AM
Done
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not sure if this is just me, but the shine seemed static when I tested it, is there a way to make it more dynamic?

I managed to make cBliss ALMOST WORK with my PAL Wii :af2:

But I encoutered 2 problems :
1 - Toon Link doesn't have the others costumes
2 - The loading button is still turning, but the game doesn't load the brawl... I didn't even used a FitCharacter06 or something like this...

What do I have to set up on Riivo? VI Hook or GXDraw?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Taiko on June 09, 2013, 04:02:46 PM
Not sure if this is just me, but the shine seemed static when I tested it, is there a way to make it more dynamic?
It was kinda static. Fixed it now.

Quote from: Sirkura on June 08, 2013, 01:16:53 PM
also noticed i think it was diddy that has no 01 color. his default is 00 for red team normally

Post Merge: June 09, 2013, 06:53:54 AM

looking thru all the files i noticed a few things. diddy has no 01 costume, fox doesn't have his 09 pcs file, and captain falcon had his 01 files renamed to "fitcaptain01_en.pac

oki looked at my brawl iso and figured out captain has his files renamed "fitcaptain01_en.pac" for some reason on the iso without an edit O.o odd