Ikarus Development... Nah it's dead

Started by BlackJax96, June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My body is ready. So how much of a donation would it take for you to get motivated enough to work on GFX support? Since you said you didn't want to do it, because of its high difficulty. :u
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Set anchored article?

Well, if I may quote my very close acquaintance BlackJax96:

"Aww yiss."

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


we can see articles now  that is preety good xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Young Lad on August 11, 2013, 05:12:21 AMaww yiss mother[censored]in' BREAD CRUMBZ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Note: SFX is also playing but clearly you can't hear it in a still image.

1 person likes this post

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Yeah... how is it going ?
Since you told me that would be able to modify Fighter.pac, i can't wait for it !
Oh wait... will the first release be able to do so ?

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Let's list this out:
1. PSAs for characters. (Maybe the Fighter.pac file)
2. Change DMG and Flags for items. (Maybe)
3. See preview(s) of actual character, hitbox, and SFX.
4. See preview(s) of articles from a character.

This is going to be one awesome program.  :af:

*Subscribed 100 times* :happy:

He also said that GFX may be visible!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Haven't worked on it lately because I've been prioritizing finishing BB's interpolation and module editors, which are pretty much done now, and school.

Fighter.pac will be supported, item editing might be supported, and GFX previewing will not be supported.

Rendering GFX with all those REFF parameters would take a long time, and just supporting editing all the characters' movesets without bugs will take a long time, so that's why I'm not doing it.

I'm not even sure if I can render position indicators, as REFF animations are still unknown and the time would need to be multiplied by the velocity along with adding the offset to get the position and whatnot and it'd get just as complicated.

This is brilliant! Such great Ideas! Hopefully tutorials can come along with this one. I still don't fully understand the program Smash Attacks.

I almost forgot, If you're able to make items to be editable, would the pokemon and the assisting characters would also be editable? I used OpenSA2 to look at the bumper, and it was able to see the moveset but wasn't editable.

so will we be able to psa stuff from subspace scene they to have a psa?

BlackJax you should get paid for doing this xD.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: sluigi123 on September 09, 2013, 08:31:02 AM
I almost forgot, If you're able to make items to be editable, would the pokemon and the assisting characters would also be editable? I used OpenSA2 to look at the bumper, and it was able to see the moveset but wasn't editable.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 07, 2013, 06:17:56 PM

Fighter.pac will be supported, item editing might be supported, and GFX previewing will not be supported.


pokemon and assist trophies are items.

Quote from: ShadowMarth on September 11, 2013, 11:44:20 PM
BlackJax you should get paid for doing this xD.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pls ;-;

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 11, 2013, 07:19:13 AM
so will we be able to psa stuff from subspace scene they to have a psa?

nope