Ikarus Development... Nah it's dead

Started by BlackJax96, June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:55:14 PM by BlackJax96
Ikarus Unfinished Beta
Download Compiled Version
Download BrawlTools2 Source
Download .NET Framework 4
Google Code SVN


Don't expect this program to work! It's UNFINISHED.

This is the program I was working on to modify Brawl movesets and animations. Unfortunately I decided to retire before I finished it, so here's the compiled version of all that I have done.

There are bugs, like buttons that don't work and menus that go nowhere. You can't save any moveset edits, although I'm pretty sure you can save animation edits. Some animation features, like the interpolation and keyframe editors, are missing. Sometimes scripts may not run properly in the viewer or display improperly in the text editor.

However, I was sure to include the GIF animation exporter for those of you who want to capture scripts in action.

Articles are only read for a few characters: Pit, Link, Mario, Peach, and ZSS. It's really easy to support articles for different characters; I added a summary on how to do it in Ikarus/Structs/ExtraDataOffsets.cs.

Ikarus can read the scripts of any character.

Previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This... this looks beyond interesting


inb4 all the hype


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New program solely for PSA and animating?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



As you can see by this relevant, yet irrelevant pic: I am waiting...

*subscribes*

nuehahahah

looking good so far BJ :3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'll watch this thread, even though I know jack [censored] about PSAnimating.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This may be just the thing to get me back into making movesets. ¦D


I don't know why I expected everything to be blue.

*subscribes*

Cool beanz though.

Also, grabbing the source because packrat.


*a stalker subscribed to this thread* >_>

Quack
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I'll be drooling all over this logic editor BJ. =D
you impress me with this project :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


This looks cool, but can you have an option whether or not to rebuild the PSA when saving? Brawlbox 0.67's rebuilder didn't handle certain characters well at all.

cant wait.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 01, 2013, 01:35:20 PM
This looks cool, but can you have an option whether or not to rebuild the PSA when saving? Brawlbox 0.67's rebuilder didn't handle certain characters well at all.

iirc this program will have different coding depending on the character it's working with, and since he said he'd work on all characters one at a time, im guessing that the supported characters should rebuild fine when done... :P