Ikarus Development... Nah it's dead

Started by BlackJax96, June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 12, 2013, 12:25:52 AM
I've got good news and bad news.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:/ :>.>palm:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


Do you mean you're still working on Ikarus? I thought you quit with that program?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2013, 03:48:58 PM #138 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:52:00 PM by Tawa Hoda
Quote from: heavyd88 on December 12, 2013, 02:22:55 PM
Do you mean you're still working on Ikarus? I thought you quit with that program?
He's working on a/the Tri-Stripper. It is a magical device that makes things lag less through the use of witchcraft and wizardry. It is the both the last and only thing brawl related he is working on.
[move][/move]

Oh okay, neat. Do they lag less in-game, or just in the program?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

in-game, if it lags in the program, you just need a better computer xD

This program would have been great. Retiring though was good if you want to finish the game. I can only do art segments of games. So programming is always an issue whenever i have a game idea, as I'm not very fond of it.

This does look good though. I just wonder if anyone on here would want to finish it for you.

IT'S BACK.

You can thank pikazz and namq.

I don't have anything specifically new to show at the moment, but the program's source can be compiled again after all the updates and rewrites I made in BrawlLib for it: https://github.com/libertyernie/brawltools/commit/f5754d0f705c80159ef4fa514cf5c4c61bc68dc5

yay! its happening! :D cant wait for it!
Stupid Tinypic :C


I knew you couldn't leave it alone, haha ^_^

+1 ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

All right, neat! I'm dying to see what kind of an advantage it'll have over PSA.

January 15, 2015, 04:23:15 AM #147 Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:24:13 AM by Gamidame_K
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looking forward for a editable + saving update sometime :).  I got my lappy functional now I just wanna tickle them Ikarus movesets :P

Any bugs and function I find I will give feedback if possible.

I'm workin on it. Since you already paid everything, I'll definitely allow you guys to beta test it when it can save again. Still have to juggle a lot of other BB programming requests alongside it in the meantime though.

Would you be interested if I streamed while programming later today?