Villager Joins the Brawl! -Released!-

Started by SonicBrawler, June 12, 2013, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well, got the Down B Air done.  pretend he's holding the Firework Launcher.  it'll have a bit of a downward thrust right after i shoots the Fireworks out.



just need to finish the Down B, and that will officially finish off the regular attacks.  then they just need the PSA part, which probably won't take as long as i've taken to make these few animations.

Quote from: Snoopy on October 04, 2013, 06:43:56 PM
well, got the Down B Air done.  pretend he's holding the Firework Launcher.  it'll have a bit of a downward thrust right after i shoots the Fireworks out.



just need to finish the Down B, and that will officially finish off the regular attacks.  then they just need the PSA part, which probably won't take as long as i've taken to make these few animations.
very Nice :) just fix his left hand at the end ;)

Quote from: Snoopy on October 04, 2013, 06:43:56 PM
well, got the Down B Air done.  pretend he's holding the Firework Launcher.  it'll have a bit of a downward thrust right after i shoots the Fireworks out.



just need to finish the Down B, and that will officially finish off the regular attacks.  then they just need the PSA part, which probably won't take as long as i've taken to make these few animations.
Nice! Reminds me of Ivysaur's up-air, which I always thought was a fun part of her playstyle. Looks like he's progressing really well.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 04, 2013, 06:45:20 PM
very Nice :) just fix his left hand at the end ;)

yeah, must have missed that.  got it fixed now though, thanks for pointing that out.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 04, 2013, 06:49:19 PM
Nice! Reminds me of Ivysaur's up-air, which I always thought was a fun part of her playstyle. Looks like he's progressing really well.

why thank you, i think so too.



anyways, i felt the Down Smash was a bit stiff, so i fixed it.



Quote from: Snoopy on October 07, 2013, 07:59:05 PM
anyways, i felt the Down Smash was a bit stiff, so i fixed it.



lol He's so happy-go-lucky. Not only is he not paying attention to anything else, but he's not even doing anything productive. What could he possibly have to do that would make him dig like that, other than his own glee? Matches his character perfectly.

this is better
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think even nintendo will be playing with this psa.

You've got some great animation skills, Snoopy. o0o

I've got to give this PSA a try once it's out.

Quote from: Renova on October 07, 2013, 11:41:13 PM
I think even nintendo will be playing with this psa.
Yeah...

About that...

I'm gonna go with no.

I don't think Nintendo would hack their own console just to play a PSA mod of a character that's going to be in SSB4. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingSexyPuff on October 07, 2013, 11:54:53 PM
You've got some great animation skills, Snoopy. o0o

I've got to give this PSA a try once it's out.
Yeah...

About that...

I'm gonna go with no.

I don't think Nintendo would hack their own console just to play a PSA mod of a character that's going to be in SSB4. :L

It was a compliment on the progress the psa has made, glorifying its build quality to be that of the Nintendo developers themselves.

why thanks guys, glad you like it as much as i do.  also forgot to mention that i sent SonicBrawler the files, so the attacks will finally match the animations.  once he's done with those, it'll probably be thread only release time, since the Down and Side B won't be done, plus there's still a few other things i need to do, like the Throws and VIS0 for a lot of the animations.

Quote from: Renova on October 07, 2013, 11:41:13 PM
I think even nintendo will be playing with this psa.

i'd like to think that, but they wouldn't need to since they've already got him in Smash 4, they can just play him there.  maybe they'll just use a few of my ideas for the parts of the Villager they haven't shown yet  :af:

Quote from: babyblinx on October 15, 2013, 10:50:24 PMCan you make a Mario & Luigi Dream Team PSA on the Ice Climbers? :D I want to see one SO bad. BEST GAME YET.
Keep the requests to the A/A Requests Boards, please.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

How many time can the Gyroid Rocket be used? 1 or 2 times? (Ex. Wayyyyy of the left of the stage)

I thought of an amazing idea. In NL you could turn items and stuff in your house, or pick it up. SOOOOO What if... YOU COULD TURN ITEMS OR PICK UP ITEMS ON THE GROUND YOU NORMALLY COULDN'T?


Idea-My AMAZING Brain   P.S. XD

Quote from: babyblinx on October 28, 2013, 11:38:19 PM
I thought of an amazing idea. In NL you could turn items and stuff in your house, or pick it up. SOOOOO What if... YOU COULD TURN ITEMS OR PICK UP ITEMS ON THE GROUND YOU NORMALLY COULDN'T?
What...?

Could you explain this a bit more? Are you meaning to have them replicate Villager's grab move?

Also tone down on the caps. .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BurgerKingJigglypuff on October 28, 2013, 11:45:38 PM
What...?

Could you explain this a bit more? Are you meaning to have them replicate Villager's grab move?

Also tone down on the caps. .-.

Okay, 1. Sorry for da caps. XD I was excited. 2. By that i meant Grabbing an item or turning around an item someone can't pick up. Ex. Urina (When spiked outwards), the Motion Sensor Bomb (When already set on the ground A.K.A. Thrown already), or even the Super or Poison Mushrooms, And either make it point in another direction, or pick it up and throw it. :af2:

P.S. Sorry for the Run-On Sentences.