Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30
Author Topic: Villager Joins the Brawl! -Released!-  (Read 155636 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: April 25, 2014, 09:59:08 PM »

oh, and before i forget, how would i go about making a Project: M version?  my idea of just pasting the Villager's edits onto a P:M Pit file wouldn't work, because it only opens in BrawlBox .68b, and crashes whenever i try saving, and i need access to more than what PSA can do, like Model Visibilty.  if anyone could point me in the proper direction with that, i'd be much appreciative of that.

You're... kinda out of luck there. PSA's made in BBox can't be opened in PSA and it's usually the same the other way around (you can view the contents of a PSA made in PSA and see it in BBox sometimes, but can't save).

it's about 98.765% accurate to this one

The math doe.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #406 on: April 26, 2014, 07:25:40 AM »

10/10

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

BerserkerOx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: April 29, 2014, 03:37:22 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtjGOlBvsMw

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: April 29, 2014, 06:17:07 PM »

certainly an interesting watch.  the thing is, i'm not trying to make the Villager a 100% clone of his Smash 4 iteration.  partly because certain attacks would be nearly impossible to re-create (Pocket and Timber specifically), another small part because not all of the attacks have been shown, but mostly because i want there to be some differences. 

in my opinion, it'd be pretty dull to have an exact clone, especially since Smash 4 is coming out soonish.  that said, once it does come out, i certainly wouldn't be opposed to make a 'closer to Smash 4' version than what i've currently got.  but that's for later.

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: April 30, 2014, 07:21:13 AM »

Check out the demo in june Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #410 on: June 05, 2014, 07:10:31 PM »

no no, i totally didn't die for a few weeks, no idea what you're talking about...

so yeah, it's been a while.  my hacking mood has pretty well been non-existent, which is weird that it's high during school, but the day i'm done with school, it goes on vacation too.  i also kind of missed my self imposed deadline of getting this 100% done by May 31st.  this isn't to say that i haven't touched the Villager in 6ish weeks, but i'm certainly not done like i wanted to be. 

anyways, have Revision 4!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmm0vxkbrqy0uhm/VillagerPSARevision4.zip

what's new?  a fair bit, actually.  the main one is that i removed the 'grab the tool from the pocket before using it' from most of the attacks.  i got quite annoyed with how slow most of the attacks were at comming out, so i took them out.  another change is that i made the Tilts have a large Knockback Growth and a small Base Knockback, but the Smashes are just the opposite.  i also put a bit of armor on the Up B, so at least weaker attacks won't drop him.  i also also FINALLY figured out why the Attack11/12/13 was being weird, the Hitbox IDs were the same.  i also also also included a few of the extras, the Menu stuff from a few posts back, and the New Leaf MotionEtc as well.  i also also also also did this, which took much longer than it should have...

the Material stuff i've been putting off for far too long

the left has no Shine, the right does.  it's meant to be pretty subtle, a lot like in New Leaf.

it's also on the Helmet, but brighter.

so yeah.  i'm not dead yet, and this will get done eventually...

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #411 on: June 06, 2014, 01:04:07 PM »

yeeahhhhhh

as for me, i have done -10% for teh sfx. meaning i got progress done and it got deleted.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #412 on: June 07, 2014, 01:01:18 PM »

To note, that the BrawlEx version crashes when it tries and load a stage, even when put over regular pit. not sure if the original works or not.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: June 07, 2014, 02:06:27 PM »

yeeahhhhhh

as for me, i have done -10% for teh sfx. meaning i got progress done and it got deleted.

then get on it, slowpoke  Tongue.   need the sounds again?

To note, that the BrawlEx version crashes when it tries and load a stage, even when put over regular pit. not sure if the original works or not.

bah, figures.  good old BrawlBox corruptions... i'll get it fixed.  thanks for bringing that up.  that's what happens when i don't try testing things before uploading them.

Dan the Daniel
    Expert Kitten

Bored

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: June 07, 2014, 02:57:06 PM »

no no, i totally didn't die for a few weeks, no idea what you're talking about...

so yeah, it's been a while.  my hacking mood has pretty well been non-existent, which is weird that it's high during school, but the day i'm done with school, it goes on vacation too.  i also kind of missed my self imposed deadline of getting this 100% done by May 31st.  this isn't to say that i haven't touched the Villager in 6ish weeks, but i'm certainly not done like i wanted to be. 

anyways, have Revision 4!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmm0vxkbrqy0uhm/VillagerPSARevision4.zip

what's new?  a fair bit, actually.  the main one is that i removed the 'grab the tool from the pocket before using it' from most of the attacks.  i got quite annoyed with how slow most of the attacks were at comming out, so i took them out.  another change is that i made the Tilts have a large Knockback Growth and a small Base Knockback, but the Smashes are just the opposite.  i also put a bit of armor on the Up B, so at least weaker attacks won't drop him.  i also also FINALLY figured out why the Attack11/12/13 was being weird, the Hitbox IDs were the same.  i also also also included a few of the extras, the Menu stuff from a few posts back, and the New Leaf MotionEtc as well.  i also also also also did this, which took much longer than it should have...

the Material stuff i've been putting off for far too long

the left has no Shine, the right does.  it's meant to be pretty subtle, a lot like in New Leaf.

it's also on the Helmet, but brighter.

so yeah.  i'm not dead yet, and this will get done eventually...

That shine make the model look waaay better.

The dream team...
    ~Smash thread summed up~
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #415 on: June 07, 2014, 05:21:09 PM »

It's nice to see an update Smiley I can't wait to try it all out!

What exactly is the New Leaf motion pac though?

Post Merge: June 07, 2014, 06:18:50 PM
    I can't get the EX version to work... :/ The Pit.pac file is freezing for me :/
    « Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:18:50 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: June 08, 2014, 10:17:02 PM »

What exactly is the New Leaf motion pac though?

that would be this.  regular on the left, New Leaf version on the right.  it's not quite as drastic as the actual NL models, but still a difference.

I can't get the EX version to work... :/ The Pit.pac file is freezing for me :/

apparently i broke the Ex version, but i am working on fixing it.  although i don't have BrawlEx set up, so i'm not sure if i can test it.  i even tried putting in the Revision 3, but it still froze on me.  can i not put the Ex version in place of the normal version and have it still work?  could have sworn that worked for me before... or maybe i really broke it badly.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: June 08, 2014, 10:33:08 PM »

that would be this.  regular on the left, New Leaf version on the right.  it's not quite as drastic as the actual NL models, but still a difference.

apparently i broke the Ex version, but i am working on fixing it.  although i don't have BrawlEx set up, so i'm not sure if i can test it.  i even tried putting in the Revision 3, but it still froze on me.  can i not put the Ex version in place of the normal version and have it still work?  could have sworn that worked for me before... or maybe i really broke it badly.

EX versions do work over the originals. :/ sounds like you may have broke it...

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: June 13, 2014, 08:30:28 PM »

I was gonna Disgaea all night, but... let me see if I can fix V4 Smiley

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: June 13, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »

well, i sort of know the issue, but i'm confused as to why.  the FitPit.pac doesn't work, AND the costumes with the Shine applied don't work.  i have absolutely no idea why the costumes would affect anything, but they do.  i was planning on at least fixing up the FitPit.pac and just including the older costumes for now, but if you can figure out why they hate me, i'd be super happy about that.  i've been trying a few things here and there, but i still end up freezing it.

actually... i'm going to check one thing real fast.  if not, then go right ahead and see if you can get him working.

Edit:

yep.  i got the FitPit.pac right the second time, but because i didn't know the costumes were derping it up, i thought it was still the FitPit.pac.  so, it looks like for now, the BrawlEx version will have to have the non shiny Materials in exchange for it actually loading.  a fair trade, i'd say.  let me update the download.
    « Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 09:01:26 PM by Snoopy » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30
    Print
    Jump to: