DarkFire PSA Projects

Started by Akeno/Archer, June 14, 2013, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not trying to rush you but hows it going?

Too slowly, and with the time location thing, when I'm working, you're sleeping xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Lol well i'll be keeping up on this thread. Let me know if anything new happens.

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 24, 2013, 02:32:53 PM
Lol well i'll be keeping up on this thread. Let me know if anything new happens.
Ok, don't worry.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Cool i'm glad your actually working on it. Any chance you have a progress list?

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 25, 2013, 12:00:48 AM
Cool i'm glad your actually working on it. Any chance you have a progress list?
I don't know, since I just made a few animations after they finally worked...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Are you using the meloetta model?

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 25, 2013, 12:20:29 AM
Are you using the meloetta model?
No, I didn't even start on it yet, I'm on Time Alter ZSS right now...
I'm gonna download meloetta later... As for the PSA... it will be after TLink or Archer... I'll see.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay let me know when you start.

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 25, 2013, 12:41:09 AM
Okay let me know when you start.
No problem! I'll add her to the OP later. (I'm doing it just because I like this idea... and it looks kinda simple...)

Anyway, I finish the Down Smash for TA ZSS! Some progress I'm making xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It looks simple. In my head it sounded hard but if it's easy for you GO FOR IT!!!

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 25, 2013, 01:11:05 AM
It looks simple. In my head it sounded hard but if it's easy for you GO FOR IT!!!
I think I'm too self confident, but who cares? xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 25, 2013, 01:45:30 AM #42 Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:49:04 AM by pokemoner2500
lol i'll take that any day.

Post Merge: June 26, 2013, 12:00:37 AM

bump?

Post Merge: June 26, 2013, 12:49:04 AM

I like to bump things. BUMP!!!

Calm down, will you. Everything is going fine... I'm making progress on that Toon Link of mine... Although that I need some improvements on my animations... Especially for Archer...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay just because I saw it was down in the list, also it is hard to bump stuff here if you were the last comment.