DarkFire PSA Projects

Started by Akeno/Archer, June 14, 2013, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


June 23, 2013, 06:43:18 PM #16 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:18:34 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: Vulcan on June 23, 2013, 06:06:38 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Meloetta
Thanks! Didn't know it was a pokemon xD
Never played BW2...


Post Merge: June 23, 2013, 08:18:24 PM

UPDATE : Every animations for TLink's A moves are done, except Down Smash (I'm gonna change this one...) and the N-B animation is done.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 23, 2013, 09:39:13 PM #17 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:46:48 PM by pokemoner2500
Thanks for trying. If you have any trouble with moves I can alter them to make them easier for you. Also this is meloetta.

http://i.imgur.com/XbFbT7l.jpg

EDIT: Didn't realize there was a second page lol.

Me neither lol...

I don't think your PSA will be done for tomorrow, but that's a good idea...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 23, 2013, 10:00:38 PM


I don't think your PSA will be done for tomorrow, but that's a good idea...

Was that for me or other guy?

Quote from: pokemoner2500 on June 23, 2013, 10:05:24 PM
Was that for me or other guy?
For you.

Anyway, I'll continue TLink tomorrow, I'll maybe finish his A moves entirely, and then I will make his B moves. Since I'm not really skilled in animating, it will take some time + I can't take videos... If ANYONE can do a video of my hacks, please tell me.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Take as much time as you need. If there's an attack that won't work for you let me know.

You and me have similar minds...


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 23, 2013, 10:30:37 PM
You and me have similar minds...
What do you mean?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The more famous PSAs involve actual characters. Cloud and Zero for example. When I see what you're working on, I don't see alot of that... much like my projects. Though the ideas must be inspired by something. Fate/Zero and Resonance of Fate for example.

Okay so it nothing to do with me lol.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 23, 2013, 11:20:24 PM
The more famous PSAs involve actual characters. Cloud and Zero for example. When I see what you're working on, I don't see alot of that... much like my projects. Though the ideas must be inspired by something. Fate/Zero and Resonance of Fate for example.
Hohoho! You're so right!!! Fate/Zero for Samus and Gilgamesh...
I don't really care being famous or not, I like having my ideas of PSAs and I get inspiration from a serie and/or a game
And we sometimes shares problems, for example : I'm encountering the same problem you had with GSS... Filesize... and I just add ONE animation and it froze...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Have you made any PSA Edits yet? Unless you're using BrawlBox, you can't really lower the filesize. If you're using PSA, it's worth noting that pressing the Add and Paste buttons increase the filesize. So as much as possible, modify existing events.

Also, you should consider removing unused keyframes in your animations if they're not custom made. More keyframes add on to the filesize.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 23, 2013, 11:43:39 PM
Have you made any PSA Edits yet? Unless you're using BrawlBox, you can't really lower the filesize. If you're using PSA, it's worth noting that pressing the Add and Paste buttons increase the filesize. So as much as possible, modify existing events.

Also, you should consider removing unused keyframes in your animations if they're not custom made. More keyframes add on to the filesize.
Well, I made a paste to try  out the time alter on a taunt, to see if the animation was correct, but it froze at the entry... I didn't even changed it...
I think I'm gonna use BraxlBox for almost all the PSA... But I'll do as much as possible with SmashAttacks.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.