LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Sorry for asking about this but, is there any advance on Sonic Heroes voice pack?
Or will you let it until Chaos is finished?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.




Quote from: XxTailsxX on September 21, 2013, 01:45:43 AM
Lol I dont like Skype. Can you send me the model and describe the animations over pm?
yeah but i like skype s we can talk and send files easy lol




maybe? i dont use it so i havent tried.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Right. I'll give it a go at some point and see what happens.

This is pretty awesome. Wish it was the complete thing with no hitches, but it's more than enough for now. Is there any easy way to change the base character for the slots?

Awesome, I'll be trying this out later.

Like you replaced Pokemon Trainer's icons with Roy's, would it be possible to replace Sheik and ZSS's with Knuckles and Mewtwo's?

Quote from: dmick on September 22, 2013, 01:45:33 AM
Right. I'll give it a go at some point and see what happens.

This is pretty awesome. Wish it was the complete thing with no hitches, but it's more than enough for now. Is there any easy way to change the base character for the slots?

if you know how to use the perfect port .rels. just edit the section 8 id of:

26 for replacing the mewtwo slot
27 for replacing the roy slot
and I believe 2D for the knuckles slot

Quote from: ToadKart on September 22, 2013, 01:45:58 AM
Awesome, I'll be trying this out later.

Like you replaced Pokemon Trainer's icons with Roy's, would it be possible to replace Sheik and ZSS's with Knuckles and Mewtwo's?

i guess. asf1nk is working on giving them their own css stuff without replacing pokemon trainers adn stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 22, 2013, 01:48:35 AM
if you know how to use the perfect port .rels. just edit the section 8 id of:

26 for replacing the mewtwo slot
27 for replacing the roy slot
and I believe 2D for the knuckles slot

i guess. asf1nk is working on giving them their own css stuff without replacing pokemon trainers adn stuff
I don't. lol Might look into it now, though.

That'd be sweet.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 22, 2013, 01:21:34 AM
Here

Don't know exactly how to use it.
I'll try it later, so I don't mess up with the hacks I already have.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

you add the codes and the rels
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.