LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Quote from: Leon Exodio on February 14, 2015, 09:55:09 PM
he is on hold  for now that only think i can say is that he will be over zss

Wasn't he over Meta Knight?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 14, 2015, 10:03:25 PM
Wasn't he over Meta Knight?
he was but the glide was making his side b and jumps glitchy but i may use meta knight as the brawl ex port since the coding for chaos works on both zss and meta knight and he is over zss because gamma is over samus soo why not

All right.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I might also consider getting another hack back in progress in a more renewed state. Not gonna say who it is but I'll say that he could use a few extra limbs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on February 15, 2015, 10:11:25 AM
I might also consider getting another hack back in progress in a more renewed state. Not gonna say who it is but I'll say that he could use a few extra limbs.
*crossing my fingers for Ray Man* specially now that....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 15, 2015, 11:38:32 AM
 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nah lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i was thinking of using the custom sonic generations chaos zero model as a alt for my chaos zero psa but im not sure its body shape is way different from the model that i have so rigging it would be a pain

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SouthCraft on February 15, 2015, 11:38:32 AM
*crossing my fingers for Ray Man* specially now that....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If I decide to do Rayman I'm using this model http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207826 Just gotta add a few bones.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


when I try and fix the eyes and mouth and what not, because tink uses textures for these, my brawlbox crashes. would anyone be able to help me out and fix it up for me? thats all thats left
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

a old psa that me and sonic brawler made 2 years ago i thought i lost the files
the psa is over olimar  just need to fix some coding thats why the  down b was not shown and in idea fro a final smash
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxS7KQsG6fA


Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 18, 2015, 05:08:57 PM
a old psa that me and sonic brawler made 2 years ago i thought i lost the files
the psa is over olimar  just need to fix some coding thats why the  down b was not shown and in idea fro a final smash
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxS7KQsG6fA
need ideas for final smash?
how about something with baby Mario?>

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 19, 2015, 11:33:44 PM
need ideas for final smash?
how about something with baby Mario?>
i want to add baby mario but i also want the psa to be yoshi model friendly too just because but i do need final smash ideas tho

Yoshi could eat fruit and gain powers from them like he did in Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2.