LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 02, 2015, 07:54:48 PM
who saids that my shadow psa from wario has to be over wario for the brawlex. All i have to do it find a character to read my psa coding from wario so all i have to do is just copy past my psa coding to a brawlex  compatable character. And edit the bugs and glitches out
Yeah, but that's what I meant by why it needs to be ported to another character to be used by BrawlEx. I was just explaining why he isn't compatible to begin with.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 02, 2015, 10:09:07 PM
The Super Shadow from his PSA isn't like Super Sonic.

This one punches, kicks, shoots and whatmore.

Brawl's Super Sonic is only able to fly and damage enemies when he touches them.
my super shadow just uses a model changer ,super armor, and a time limit  for super shadow but if i wanted to i could make it like super sonic with pressing a or b to throw chaos spheres but i wanted shadow to be less of a clone as possible  but shadow already ported over a character and every thing works final smash and every thing just need to fix the boost and other small stuff

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 02, 2015, 11:27:07 PM
my super shadow just uses a model changer ,super armor, and a time limit  for super shadow but if i wanted to i could make it like super sonic with pressing a or b to throw chaos spheres but i wanted shadow to be less of a clone as possible  but shadow already ported over a character and every thing works final smash and every thing just need to fix the boost and other small stuff

So you're not using Wario Man's files at all.

BTW, can I test the BrawlEx Shadow?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on April 02, 2015, 11:32:17 PM
So you're not using Wario Man's files at all.

BTW, can I test the BrawlEx Shadow?
well i wanted to use wario man files in v2 but he did not like my psa coding and would ways glitch out but no i dont use him at all also yeah you can test it out

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 02, 2015, 11:39:14 PM
well i wanted to use wario man files in v2 but he did not like my psa coding and would ways glitch out but no i dont use him at all also yeah you can test it out

You'll send him via PM?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Damn, I wish people could just be patient and wait for you to finish Shadow, Leon.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on April 03, 2015, 12:44:44 AM
Damn, I wish people could just be patient and wait for you to finish Shadow, Leon.
its not only him its others and im really lazy almost half of the time im only human lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 03, 2015, 01:08:27 AM
its not only him its others and im really lazy almost half of the time im only human lol

Yes, exactly. That's why people need to let you do your thing. Shadow will be done when he's done.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 03, 2015, 01:08:27 AM
its not only him its others and im really lazy almost half of the time im only human lol

Like everyone. :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ok i know its been awhile but the shadow brawl ex psa is almost done and will have a small psa update/gtx update just because i could not help my self

new boost gfx from genertions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


new chaos sphere from generations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hype. Will you be posting a video preview when it's done?

EDIT: Also, is the PM version coming with this release? That's what I'm personally waiting for!

Hmm~! Those GFX look really great.
Do you think you could also add the Shadow Boost GFX on the Sonic Heroes Alt? I mean... on Sonic...?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Thank you, based Leon Exodio. I can't believe I'm excited about Shadow but this is going to be a great addition to my pack.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 16, 2015, 06:42:49 PM
ok i know its been awhile but the shadow brawl ex psa is almost done and will have a small psa update/gtx update just because i could not help my self

new boost gfx from genertions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


new chaos sphere from generations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's a lot better, in many ways.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.