LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 24, 2013, 03:35:39 AM
we are working on it

also amy is almost done just need to fix some things
I didn't mean to rig this for the sonic heroes psa i was just rigging it because i was bored
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Like what things?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 24, 2013, 04:41:30 AM
Like what things?
fix her next maby fix her shoe texture and give her final smash eyes but it should be done by tomorrow

I think a Team Classic is in order in the future.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on August 24, 2013, 04:49:55 AM
I think a Team Classic is in order in the future.
this was thought of a long time ago we only need tails and ill work on him also amy is done and cream the rabbit is almost done  just need to add some few things to her


Can I ask something? How did you make Sonics sphere not appear. Im doing Knuckles over Fox so please reply me. :)

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on August 24, 2013, 07:09:00 AM
Can I ask something? How did you make Sonics sphere not appear. Im doing Knuckles over Fox so please reply me. :)
just scale the sphereN bone to 0 for all animations


Most glitches on Sonic Heroes are on Knuckles and Tails.
I don't know if the object glitches are fixed on Tails, but Knuckles has no turn animation (for me it is kinda funny XD). I already said that one but whatever XP
People, Tails' grab and throws do work but glitchy. There is only a slight delay, but they work.
The reason might be Ivy's grab, because normal Ivy's grab also has a delay (he grabs with the Vine) like Samus, Link and Lucas.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 24, 2013, 05:36:57 PM #38 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:59:10 PM by SonicBrawler
i already sadi in teh read me that tails has glitch throws. and kncukles will eb fixed on his turning stuff.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 24, 2013, 11:56:03 PM #39 Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:02:31 AM by Leon Exodio

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

me and sonic brawler may of found a way on how to get team blast to work as a final smash and  if it does work we will have a video preview


Hmmm... Hope you can get it to work, guys!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

--Updated my post to include Facebook Link--
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.