LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 23, 2013, 07:22:11 PM
:o :o :o
No PSA? No .rel? No freeze?!? Awesome!
It looks like it's doing a Sonic up-taunt, though, so it's probably got something.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 23, 2013, 07:22:11 PM
:o :o :o
No PSA? No .rel? No freeze?!? Awesome!
its a true classic sonic psa over game and watch with no .rel

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 23, 2013, 07:35:26 PM
its a true classic sonic psa over game and watch with no .rel
I can't... BELIEVE IT! get the reference?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: TheBlueBlur on September 24, 2013, 05:28:23 AM
I am absolute that Im downloading Classic Sonic over GW =D
^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ok i was messing around with shadow over wario and i fixed all of th problems that v1 had also i think i got super shadow to work a well if so then ill just have 2 final smashes

Super Shadow?! YES! but Leon. How could you make Classic Sonic texure to work? I tried Sonic over GW(made the model to work and the final smash but the texture?)

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 24, 2013, 05:21:19 PM
ok i was messing around with shadow over wario and i fixed all of th problems that v1 had also i think i got super shadow to work a well if so then ill just have 2 final smashes
2 Final smashes? YES!

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on September 24, 2013, 05:27:26 PM
Super Shadow?! YES! but Leon. How could you make Classic Sonic texure to work? I tried Sonic over GW(made the model to work and the final smash but the texture?)
Needs Clr0 editing, I think...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ok well I not going to make Sonic over GW cuz I tested and when quiting a match or training, it frozed. So I hope that Leon is getting C.Sonic to work :) oh yeah is Classic Sonic flat or he is a normal model?

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on September 24, 2013, 05:40:38 PM
Ok well I not going to make Sonic over GW cuz I tested and when quiting a match or training, it frozed. So I hope that Leon is getting C.Sonic to work :) oh yeah is Classic Sonic flat or he is a normal model?
classic sonic is flat because of g&w's .rel but i think it fits classic sonic

alright. so i will be hopping off for a bit, but I just wanted to talk about the whole "Clone Engine" deal. Some of you may have seen DS22 report it. It has been taken down for reasons. I have talked to an admin and will be reuploading it. But it will have a thread instead of a brawl vault upload. So I will post a link here to the thread when it is done.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 24, 2013, 09:27:12 PM
alright. so i will be hopping off for a bit, but I just wanted to talk about the whole "Clone Engine" deal. Some of you may have seen DS22 report it. It has been taken down for reasons. I have talked to an admin and will be reuploading it. But it will have a thread instead of a brawl vault upload. So I will post a link here to the thread when it is done.

That's a lot better. No more problems for you.
And also, I think it will have more information on how to use it the right way with no crashes.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i've gotten it to work just fine, and after using it a lot over the past few days, i've had no errors with it at all. i'm just hoping for a clone of wolf, so i can have lloyd irving and wolf. :D

Quote from: Slick76jakers on September 24, 2013, 10:20:26 PM
i've gotten it to work just fine, and after using it a lot over the past few days, i've had no errors with it at all. i'm just hoping for a clone of wolf, so i can have lloyd irving and wolf. :D

But on what?
Gecko, Dolphin or Riivolution?
The package he left there just made my Wii freeze after the Intro on Riivolution. On Gecko, nothing shows up but a normal CSS (ocasional freezing) and I don't have Dolphin.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Halofan, I used gecko on a sd card. it took a bit to get it to work, yes, but what i did was backup my sd card and empty it, put the files on, and then i turned the codes txt file into a .gct instead of using the one provided. after i got it to work, i got the stage expansion code to work with it, to make an expanded brawl!