LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Quote from: Slick76jakers on September 24, 2013, 10:49:38 PM
Halofan, I used gecko on a sd card. it took a bit to get it to work, yes, but what i did was backup my sd card and empty it, put the files on, and then i turned the codes txt file into a .gct instead of using the one provided. after i got it to work, i got the stage expansion code to work with it, to make an expanded brawl!

May I have your SD card files please?
Because I cannot get it to work properly.
Also, I need to find a way to use it on Riivolution because I use SFX for Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Goku, Vegeta and Crash Bandicoot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ok i have some good news and bad news the good news is that i think i got super shadow to work with out any glitches the bad news is that i cant combine super shadow and chaos blast like i wanted but i have some ideas that may work and the side b air i cant fix but im still going to try

streaming

twitch.tv/sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ft_LeonExodio.rel on September 25, 2013, 02:12:03 PM
ok i have some good news and bad news the good news is that i think i got super shadow to work with out any glitches the bad news is that i cant combine super shadow and chaos blast like i wanted but i have some ideas that may work and the side b air i cant fix but im still going to try
Glad you've made some progress! I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, so what's wrong with the side-B? It looked good in the video.


Quote from: Ft_LeonExodio.rel on September 29, 2013, 12:03:35 AM
just a model im doing

Alex Kidd over mario



Good enough.
But I won't replace Mario XP
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

shadow over wario will use shadows bike for his entry and for one of his winnings and special thankles to Blase005 for the awesome animations he did  i will have a preview video soon

progress on villager is good for people who dont follow the thread. its has all animations almost done and some stuff psa'd. i would say its at 60%
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ft_SonicBrawler.rel on September 30, 2013, 10:13:52 AM
progress on villager is good for people who dont follow the thread. its has all animations almost done and some stuff psa'd. i would say its at 60%
Quote from: Ft_LeonExodio.rel on September 30, 2013, 04:43:12 AM
shadow over wario will use shadows bike for his entry and for one of his winnings and special thankles to Blase005 for the awesome animations he did  i will have a preview video soon
That's great :P *insert positive statement here*

Quote from: Ft_LeonExodio.rel on September 30, 2013, 04:43:12 AM
shadow over wario will use shadows bike for his entry and for one of his winnings and special thankles to Blase005 for the awesome animations he did  i will have a preview video soon
elaborate on this please

He's saying shadow will use the bike on entry and for a winning pose. And that he gave special thanks to blase for his animation contributions.

And if you meant what shadow will do with the bike more specifically then I got nothin

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 30, 2013, 11:14:17 PM
He's saying shadow will use the bike on entry and for a winning pose. And that he gave special thanks to blase for his animation contributions.

And if you meant what shadow will do with the bike more specifically then I got nothin
o i thought he was going to use his bike for a special attack like ride it or something


just because

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also here is the bike im using for shadow

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.