LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 22, 2013, 07:57:43 PM
Btw, will shadow have his chaos blast animation from his game (like my avi)?

EDIT: what would also be cool is if the actual blast works more like it does in Shadow. Probably similar to smart bomb, but a larger diameter, a faster speed, and more red looking.

It'd be cool, but probly not as simple to make as it sounds :/
maby i was thinking of revamping the chaos blast or tying to

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 22, 2013, 10:10:49 PM
ok so, for those who want updates, I have made the fun mistake of promising so much on projects. I have not a lot of free time during the week, so i can mostly work on weekends. here is a list of what I am working on. So I wont finish all of these soon. I will update if i remember more that i was working on.

-Help on Chaos 0 over Metaknight
-Dark Pit over Pit
-Frieza over Ike
-Help on Miku over Ness
-PSA Villager over Pit
-Something secrect regarding Waluigi over Pit
-Help on Bass over Lucas
-Finish Rigging Little Mac over Captain Falcon
-Help with Super Smash Bros Recharged
-PSA and Animate my original project (The reason I started Brawl hacking) Amy Rose on King Dedede
-(If needed) Help finish Shadow Mario and Bowser Jr


So yeah, I have a lot of work. PLUS home work for school and cross country (although that is almost over.)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 23, 2013, 04:15:34 PM
hey guys sonicbrawler and i are also working on another psa check this thread out

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=63823.0

fixed
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm... How about Classic Sonic over GW?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on October 24, 2013, 05:11:51 PM
Hmm... How about Classic Sonic over GW?
he is one hold right now

but righ now im working on bass and some what of shadow, sonic heroes v2

WIP Up smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A water fountain is going to appear while his hand is in the ground

Quote from: XxTailsxX on October 27, 2013, 12:17:45 AM
WIP Up smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A water fountain is going to appear while his hand is in the ground
Animation looks accurate.
Is it going to appear before him or throught him?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: XxTailsxX on October 27, 2013, 12:17:45 AM
WIP Up smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A water fountain is going to appear while his hand is in the ground

It's a decent animation but I feel like it's a bit Robotic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i have some good news i got super shadow to work 100% with the final smash so expect a video soon other then that im some what helping calkingz with his broly psa and also im working on sonic heroes V1.5 or V2 what evr we will call it

That's good. Btw, will Shadow's voice be louder for next version?  It's kinda hard to hear :P

That's cool, but you need to finish things you've started before you start the next thing, lol.

Learn to say no, it'll do you good.