LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 01, 2014, 06:12:25 PM
Yes! Do that! I love Vectorman! Its the only Samus hack I use!

also, Preview vid.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hacks: Episode 17- Amy Rose Preview.

Finally an Amy Rose Hack.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 01, 2014, 11:46:03 PM #301 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:51:01 PM by Bass (Blase005)
Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 01, 2014, 06:18:09 PM
Finally an Amy Rose Hack.

An Amy Rose hack that isn't a dumb port of Shadow over Ness.

Speaking of Shadow. I had a plan for Leon's Shadow Hack to include a sort of Special Outfit for him of one of the longest surviving Shadow Hack that is still up and downloadable. I'm also gonna be making the Release Preview for him showing off the model and it's moves in a Brawl Styled Trailer but adding some styles of my own like showing some of the Special Outfits like the one I mentioned earlier. I think you guys will like it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

revamping the shadow model i still need to fix the shoes and if you dont know the one on the right is the old model and the on on the left is the new model with revamped textures and a better rig(still need to fix the shoes and textures)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great you forced me to update the Trailer AGAIN XD Luckily this time I got all animations saved

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 08, 2014, 08:09:40 PM
here is my first stage. all thats left is to get a good camera system going cuz right now its odd

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I may add a few more spaceish pokemon or something
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sonic boom amy model making it for sonic heroes, amy rose psa.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, It's really noticeable that you are working so hard on this, keep up the good work  :af:
If you want a little bit of help making csps, portraits or everything related to character images I can help, but I think menu images are not a problem for you XD

Quote from: Leon Exodio on February 14, 2014, 01:27:10 AM
sonic boom amy model making it for sonic heroes, amy rose psa.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also you have to still add the hammer to my sonic alt for amy.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So... Little Mac for Smash 4. Who's excited and who here thinks some skilled Brawl Hackers should team up to make him as a Brawl Hack once the whole Moveset has been revealed?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I have the .max of the tails model used for the sonic heroes thing?
I want to make the team Babylon

Quote from: Kyouma on February 14, 2014, 06:07:33 PM
Can I have the .max of the tails model used for the sonic heroes thing?
I want to make the team Babylon
we dont have a max file of tails so just export the model also if you can get a team babylon thats would be awesome for v2 sonic heroes

I am rather asking you because for some reason, importing .dae files on my 3ds max 11 makes it crash, so I always have to bug people asking for .max files of the characters I need ;~;

Quote from: Kyouma on February 14, 2014, 09:42:33 PM
I am rather asking you because for some reason, importing .dae files on my 3ds max 11 makes it crash, so I always have to bug people asking for .max files of the characters I need ;~;
ok ill make a max file but what 3ds max you use?

I use 2011, I think almost everybody here uses 2010 so there wont be any problem, I hope