LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Kyouma on February 14, 2014, 10:06:47 PM
I use 2011, I think almost everybody here uses 2010 so there wont be any problem, I hope
I use 2014 0_o

Quote from: Kyouma on February 14, 2014, 10:06:47 PM
I use 2011, I think almost everybody here uses 2010 so there wont be any problem, I hope
ok cool i also use 2011 so the max file should work fine lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on February 14, 2014, 10:51:47 PM
ok cool i also use 2011 so the max file should work fine lol
Okay, I'll be waiting
Its pretty obvious what my plan is, Jet for Sonic, Wave for Tails and Storm for nux

I use 2011 as well but that's only because 2010 doesn't work at all on Windows 8. I still have no clue how you're suppose to add more materials in the newer 3DS Max.

Also I'll be gone from Brawl Vault for a while so I won't be giving any updates (not that I have recently) but once I get back home I will begin working on some animations for Sonic Heroes V2 and Shadow. Keep in mind people that once Shadow is done we are continuing the work on Bass (The Progress we put into him however will mostly be on his own Thread so you need to head over there to see them) and once him and Sonic Heroes are done we're putting our main focuses on Chaos and Gamma which are gonna be our most complicated Brawl Hacks yet. Especially Gamma since he needs a bunch of new animations as well as coding and other annoying stuff. Chaos only needs to learn to work with us and he'll be fine.

But enough of my rambling. See you guys in a few days!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok small update on sonic heroes v2 i can give them a down b air so we know what sonic,and knuckles down b air will be, but tails we dont know so if any body has ideas share them.
also im trying to work on a fake homing attack for sonic so we can get rid of the bad neutral b we gave him and sonic's up b is getting changed to his up b from brawl and last im revamping the super sonic final smash to be better then what it was before.

What do you plan to do now that the BrawlEx Clone Engine has evolved?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm back and I've returned since I'm back and all that.

Now that I'm back I'm gonna work on some Damage Wait animations for Sonic Heroes (and a new one for Shadow) and then I will await Leon's next requests for me to animate and I'll get that done as well.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 20, 2014, 12:30:57 AM #322 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:32:14 AM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 15, 2014, 02:17:50 PM
What do you plan to do now that the BrawlEx Clone Engine has evolved?
nothing because i dont use it and its not 100% perfect but in the future maby if i make a psa over somebody that can be ported then illsee but other then that nothing

i have some good news and bad news well the good news is that bomberman over olimar is almost done its at V0.9 but no final smash yet still dont know what to give him as for the bad news for sonic heroes V1.5/2  i have to redo the psa over from start because i broke the psa of knuckles and sonic but i think tails is ok for now so just a little update.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on February 20, 2014, 12:30:57 AM
i have some good news and bad news well the good news is that bomberman over olimar is almost done its at V0.9 but no final smash yet still dont know what to give him
Doesn't he have a final smash in SSF2?

Quote from: TurboChaos on February 20, 2014, 12:36:48 AM
Doesn't he have a final smash in SSF2?
yeah but i dont think i can have that i can code it but its just that i dont think i can do it over olimar but im still looking for more ideas

Have you looked into the game DreamMix TV World Fighters? I don't think the game ever got localized but maybe you could look at that for some Bomberman ideas.

Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on February 20, 2014, 09:20:21 PM
Have you looked into the game DreamMix TV World Fighters? I don't think the game ever got localized but maybe you could look at that for some Bomberman ideas.
i know what you are talking about but i cant find or see what his final smash is in that game but i have a good final smash for now thankes to CaliKingz01

I'm just curious..

Did you ever successfully manage to change the Pokemon Trainer's Switch (Down B) to the taunt buttons?

Quote from: Renova on March 02, 2014, 04:23:09 PM
I'm just curious..

Did you ever successfully manage to change the Pokemon Trainer's Switch (Down B) to the taunt buttons?
i almost did im having 1 problem with it and i can not fix it  so for now they are only going to have a down b air


Who's That Pokémon?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.