LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 11, 2014, 02:06:12 PM
Oh.

Well in that case discuss with Leon if it's ok cause to me it's fine.
i dont mind if Carnage helps its way easy on me so i can try and finish chaos 0 and sonic heroes v2 faster. also i think the mawile psa will be great since Carnage does make some good psa's



Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 11, 2014, 05:09:32 AM
Dude you could totally do a Black Outline for Chaos with that model. I love it.
i may do that but im going to try and get the sa2 look first since that will be the hardest but im also going to take the sa1 model that spex made a long time ago and make that compatible with the psa so i can have the sa1 and sa2 model but i dont think ill have room in the motion to have the animated water but ill see if i can try


also i may put chaos 0 over peach because i found a way to change peaches final smash music to any thing i want and thats what i wanted over mk but i could not have the music in the final smash because only dk,ddd,peach and luigi can have music in there fs

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 13, 2014, 10:12:21 AM
also i may put chaos 0 over peach because i found a way to change peaches final smash music to any thing i want and thats what i wanted over mk but i could not have the music in the final smash because only dk,ddd,peach and luigi can have music in there fs

Wow Brawl is really picky.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 13, 2014, 10:12:21 AM
I may put chaos 0 over peach because i found a way to change peaches final smash music to any thing i want and thats what i wanted over mk but i could not have the music in the final smash because only dk,ddd,peach and luigi can have music in there fs
If you tell me how did you do this miracle, I port ALL my projects over Peach :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The Current ideas for the Mawile PSA are done. I'll be posting them here for people to see but I'm going to remove the description on how the attacks will work and only leave what they are as I want people to know what to expect from this Moveset but I also don't want them to know exactly how the attacks are gonna work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also as a reminder for Carnage and Leon. The Moveset I sent to you guys is the same but it has all the information I removed so don't follow this Moveset list but the one I sent.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 13, 2014, 03:54:51 PM
The Current ideas for the Mawile PSA are done. I'll be posting them here for people to see but I'm going to remove the description on how the attacks will work and only leave what they are as I want people to know what to expect from this Moveset but I also don't want them to know exactly how the attacks are gonna work.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also as a reminder for Carnage and Leon. The Moveset I sent to you guys is the same but it has all the information I removed so don't follow this Moveset list but the one I sent.
Lol... Alot of bite attacks...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 13, 2014, 04:22:17 PM
Lol... Alot of bite attacks...

Well it's the best you can achieve with a Pokémon that has a huge Jaw that seems to have a mind of it's own.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 13, 2014, 04:28:01 PM
Well it's the best you can achieve with a Pokémon that has a huge Jaw that seems to have a mind of it's own.
Yea, indeed.
Would be interesting to see her jaw getting some elements. Though I think you have your ideas, which seems interesting :D
Like this one since Pokémon XD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 13, 2014, 09:07:26 PM #367 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:10:07 PM by Bass (Blase005)
So one of Toon Link's winning Animations had Mawile do this pose



and ofcourse I couldn't help myself but to decide to make the pose look better and then make a Winning animation where Mawile acts all flirty on the result screen.

Here is the updated pose


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol... Looks like she says : "Oh you~" xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 14, 2014, 06:15:24 AM #369 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:58:44 AM by Bass (Blase005)
Win1: Flirty Mawile/Attract

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the only animation that is gonna be like this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

animation looks good but isnt it abit to long?considering its a win animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 14, 2014, 08:56:18 AM
animation looks good but isnt it abit to long?considering its a win animation

To me Winning Animations can be as long as they want to be. It's Taunts and Entries that should be limited to their Frame counts. Also the Final Smash animation is more than half as long but that is also gonna be a cinematic Final Smash transformation.

So it'll be fine. It'll also be faster ingame as rendering a gif from Brawlbox slows it down. Or I can be wrong with that and if I am I know what code I need to use to make an animation faster.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on March 14, 2014, 09:15:51 AM
To me Winning Animations can be as long as they want to be. It's Taunts and Entries that should be limited to their Frame counts. Also the Final Smash animation is more than half as long but that is also gonna be a cinematic Final Smash transformation.
i believe in this also a win can be as long as you want its just the entry and maby the taunts

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 14, 2014, 05:28:25 PM
i believe in this also a win can be as long as you want its just the entry and maby the taunts
taunts can be as long as you want there are chars who have huge taunts due to them being power ups which use a very long animation and such, im just not sure if the camera wont go to their default position if the win takes to long tough but yeah the animation will play but if the camera is zoomed in all the time its another story i cant say 100% if it would or not that was what i was refering to since i never did care much for wins anyway that is always the last thing to do on a psa imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When I started the Mawile PSA Project I asked KTH to make Brawlified textures.

Today he sent me the textures and... well... I'll let you guys see them and tell me if you think he did a good job or not. To me I feel like I could've expected some more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm mostly bothered by the eyes. They're blurry and too dark. They don't look real.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.