LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


I'm not one to get excited over Shadow hacks, due to the saturation. but this one looks like it has more 'care' put into it. rather than just an update/modification on what Sdo0m did.

Either way, looking forward to using this shadow.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

^My thoughts exactly.

And the bike looks fantastic. 'Can't wait to try it out.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on December 26, 2015, 10:31:21 PM
can you control shadows bike ?
like wario
no its just a model update but i may do that if people would like that as a alt side b or as a secret move you can do but not sure

When will shadow get a new model? I honestly don't like his model, doesn't fit brawl quite enough.. I can say the same with the CSPs.
retired

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 26, 2015, 10:42:17 PM
no its just a model update but i may do that if people would like that as a alt side b or as a secret move you can do but not sure

good luck with that tho
it probably wont be easy

Quote from: SubZero2 on December 27, 2015, 03:10:46 AM
When will shadow get a new model? I honestly don't like his model, doesn't fit brawl quite enough.. I can say the same with the CSPs.
he will not this model is the same as in v2 but with better textures because i like this model and the csp idk about that may keep them or redo them

You better re-do the CSPs because they don't look fine in the game.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm back everyone! ^_^ I have started on my first hack! Anyways I personally prefer the non brawl styled shadow because it fits way more with his game

Quote from: Paper Mario fan on January 08, 2016, 01:21:47 AM
I'm back everyone! ^_^ I have started on my first hack! Anyways I personally prefer the non brawl styled shadow because it fits way more with his game
Why non brawl styled? If you wanna make a character hack look good, you gotta make it brawl styled imo.
Also Leon Exido, may i ask why shadow is over wario? Wouldn't it be better to like,do it over sonic then make a port over wario?
And why make shadow almost the exact same as sdooms shadow? Like.. That's kinda dumb, considering that almost every shadow hack is sdooms but ported over somebody else.
And are you going to balance him? Because he never looks balanced imo.
I have so many questions to ask.
Oh, and will you ever do a Tails PSA? Would like if that happened.
retired

Quote from: SubZero2 on January 08, 2016, 01:33:54 AM

Why non brawl styled? If you wanna make a character hack look good, you gotta make it brawl styled imo.
Also Leon Exido, may i ask why shadow is over wario? Wouldn't it be better to like,do it over sonic then make a port over wario?
And why make shadow almost the exact same as sdooms shadow? Like.. That's kinda dumb, considering that almost every shadow hack is sdooms but ported over somebody else.
And are you going to balance him? Because he never looks balanced imo.
I have so many questions to ask.
Oh, and will you ever do a Tails PSA? Would like if that happened.

For someone who doesn't want Shadow in Smash, you sure do have a lot of questions about Shadow being in Smash.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeScourge on January 08, 2016, 02:39:17 AM
For someone who doesn't want Shadow in Smash, you sure do have a lot of questions about Shadow being in Smash.
Yeah..  I know.
For some odd reason, i feel like im gonna make a shadow psa mod when im actually working on tails...
I don't know why..
retired

Quote from: SubZero2 on January 08, 2016, 03:09:11 AM
Yeah..  I know.
For some odd reason, i feel like im gonna make a shadow psa mod when im actually working on tails...
I don't know why..

thanks for advertising. also if you dont like the psa and what not, why bother posting
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on January 08, 2016, 04:48:14 AM
thanks for advertising. also if you dont like the psa and what not, why bother posting
^this

Quote from: SubZero2 on January 08, 2016, 01:33:54 AM

Why non brawl styled? If you wanna make a character hack look good, you gotta make it brawl styled imo.
Also Leon Exido, may i ask why shadow is over wario? Wouldn't it be better to like,do it over sonic then make a port over wario?
And why make shadow almost the exact same as sdooms shadow? Like.. That's kinda dumb, considering that almost every shadow hack is sdooms but ported over somebody else.
And are you going to balance him? Because he never looks balanced imo.
I have so many questions to ask.
Oh, and will you ever do a Tails PSA? Would like if that happened.
he is over wario because i dont care for wario he is a character slot that i can use and i dont want to replace sonic and i dont want to port him over wario with a rel thats dumb and out dated because with a rel not every one can use that psa and i am balancing him and other stuff but like i said working 40+ hrs a week at work dont help  and its like sdooms psa because its a good psa i like his a attacks and also its just my take on shadow thats it and as for tails i will just port the sonic heroes psa tails lol

also if you want to talk to me then join me here
https://discordapp.com/channels/123259552916439041/123259552916439041

Quote from: SubZero2 on January 08, 2016, 01:33:54 AM

Why non brawl styled? If you wanna make a character hack look good, you gotta make it brawl styled imo.
Also Leon Exido, may i ask why shadow is over wario? Wouldn't it be better to like,do it over sonic then make a port over wario?
And why make shadow almost the exact same as sdooms shadow? Like.. That's kinda dumb, considering that almost every shadow hack is sdooms but ported over somebody else.
And are you going to balance him? Because he never looks balanced imo.
I have so many questions to ask.
Oh, and will you ever do a Tails PSA? Would like if that happened.
Dude you have to realize that having something brawl styled doesn't always work for characters like Paper Mario,rosalina,inkling you should think about that more and brawl went for a realistic approach that makes the characters dark which doesn't work for some characters always keep that in mind