LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Onii-chan on January 13, 2016, 11:34:46 PM
youre plain to look at. if you dont care for shadow, get your ugliness out of this thread. and his rings are fine. stop finding things to nit pick over.

Last I checked, critiquing wasn't against the rules. Especially when it wasn't close to as harsh as some of my criticisms.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 13, 2016, 06:09:53 AM
Did a new trophy just because was bored

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also new cps render thankes to Davidvkimball
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd reccomend making Shadow in a front view, like everyone else's CSPs in the game.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Large Leader on January 14, 2016, 03:12:14 AM
Last I checked, critiquing wasn't against the rules. Especially when it wasn't close to as harsh as some of my criticisms.

There is a difference between being rude and critiquing.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 14, 2016, 05:13:34 AM
I'd reccomend making Shadow in a front view, like everyone else's CSPs in the game.

i like this idea too. maybe two different csp sets? although these still look really good
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 14, 2016, 05:13:34 AM
I'd reccomend making Shadow in a front view, like everyone else's CSPs in the game.
well i may make a front pose but it wont be as good as the side pose becase rendering takes along time and i dont have that much time

Quote from: Onii-chan on January 14, 2016, 07:34:11 AM
There is a difference between being rude and critiquing.

You're right.

Rude would be "these suck"
He gave suggestions to help improve it.
If you don't like people posting responses to your work, then don't put it up. End of story.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on January 14, 2016, 03:19:20 PM
You're right.

Rude would be "these suck"
He gave suggestions to help improve it.
If you don't like people posting responses to your work, then don't put it up. End of story.
Thank you.
retired

Quote from: Large Leader on January 14, 2016, 03:19:20 PM
You're right.

Rude would be "these suck"
He gave suggestions to help improve it.
If you don't like people posting responses to your work, then don't put it up. End of story.

cool. except i wasnt the one that put it up??? but whatever. who cares anymore.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Large Leader on January 14, 2016, 03:19:20 PM
You're right.

Rude would be "these suck"
He gave suggestions to help improve it.
If you don't like people posting responses to your work, then don't put it up. End of story.

^This.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

After testing Shadow over Wario the only thing I can find is that the colors on his bike look odd including on the victory screen but apart from everything else he works just fine on my end I especially love the new boost and Chaos Spear GFX but as Leon stated before after the final tweaks and stuff added he will be perfect I can not wait for the final product of this thanks again for allowing me to test this I hope my input will be of some use.   

Hey I have a question how much is maya 2012? Because I'm looking for something in a 20$ range. (For SSBB rigging/animation) :olimar:


Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 17, 2016, 12:56:03 AM
youtu.be/HnSGU2g3Mgg

That move is sooooooooooo.... OP.
XP
It can also OHKO Ganondorf for some reason.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Shadow looks pretty good from that video. How's the Bomberman PSA going, too?

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 17, 2016, 01:09:37 AM
That move is sooooooooooo.... OP.
XP
It can also OHKO Ganondorf for some reason.
its only supposed to be op in bossbattle lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 17, 2016, 01:55:50 AM
its only supposed to be op in bossbattle lol

But it can KO Ganondorf with one single hit.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.