LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36


Good stuff Leon :P Will there be a version without the sword also?

Any other update?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Hey dude I have a discord chat can I share it with you guys (it's for SSBB hacks)



OK guys I just know it's been awhile but I'm back for a little bit have some free time so I'm going to quickly find finish shadow v3 then I'll be done with him for good lol then I'll finish bomberman over olimar/snake then help calikingz with his psas

Omg! Finish Bomberman? All the hype!  Looking forward to see that! :D
You Never Know!


Don't worry I'll finish bomberman just have to see if I can code a grab for olimar if not then II'll have to keep it the same reset the poll for more characters that I should be able to port the bomberman psa over and keep the real bombs like the psa from olimar

Voted for Snake as his grenades can be replaced with Bomberman's bombs.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

ok guys im back and im glad to say that im working on bomberman and a few other old move sets i was going to make just here to tell you that im not dead lol

also here are some new outfits for shadow thankes to calkingz01
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 06, 2016, 11:11:39 PM
ok guys im back and im glad to say that im working on bomberman and a few other old move sets i was going to make just here to tell you that im not dead lol

also here are some new outfits for shadow thankes to calkingz01
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


They look good man Mind If Try Shadows Update

Here's how he looks with the Brawl Styled textures from "Beyond".
Xenoverse Textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Brawl Textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.