~ASF1nk's Misc. Codes~ Update: 12/5/2015

Started by ASF1nk, July 17, 2013, 08:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey the zss and samus code is kind of funny.  Samus works fine but when zss uses her final smash she just freezes right there.

Quote from: Kyouma on July 31, 2013, 09:32:23 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That they are less hassle than the other ones... Maybe?


Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 01, 2013, 09:12:07 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tried that but Sheik freezes unless Zelda is in the game.
Maybe it has to do with Sheik having an empty ef_sheik and loading stuff from Zelda's?


Quote from: Mrirvin on August 02, 2013, 05:32:44 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, it's supposed to do that.
It is stand-alone for a reason...

Skype: ASF1nk



Zss final smash freeze can be fixed by moddifing her psa x3

oh thanks for replying! I'll try something..

use my no transform zero uit samus it should work imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is the system name changer supposed to have strange characters in the specified characters name?

Example: "Gray Fox" is "Gray F'x". The text over the letter "O" is something I didn't want.

You probably messed up the values.
Gray Fox = 47726179 20466F78
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on September 30, 2013, 09:38:30 PM
You probably messed up the values.
Gray Fox = 47726179 20466F78


Yeah, I found out that the website you provided didn't work for me so I used a hex editor to find the strings. Everything's cool now.

Odd, I got those values off that same site.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on October 01, 2013, 02:23:16 AM
Odd, I got those values off that same site.

The hex editor I'm using is a program, not a site.

Interesting... I need to follow this thread, ASF1nk always makes awesome codes.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Yo>.>
when using the Ind. Pokemon codes, what Css slot values do we need
1B, IC, ID or 5B, 5C, 5D?



is it okay if I port some of your works to PAL? I really want to test to do that and your codes deserves some love!

(will crediting you and post it here ofcourse xD)
Stupid Tinypic :C