Rosalina Version V3 aka complete rosalina released

Started by Allbait, March 07, 2010, 04:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was inspired by the rosalina vertex hack here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=3592.0

Version 3, Ready for balancing.

AA combo: smack + umbrella small hit. 1st hit is a offensive smack to deal small damage and the second hit is a slightly defensive hit to hit enemies away.

F-tilt: Umbrella spin. She spins her umbrella... Btw the umbrella is her melee weapon while the stars are her range attacks.

D-tilt: unchanged. Good for edge guard

U-tilt: Small star fountain. She makes a small fountain of stars over her head.

F-smash: Umbrella big hit. She swings her umbrella to hit away enemies.

U-smash: Large star fountain. Same as U-tilt except stronger and lasts longer.

D-smash: Star dance. She spins on the floor with stars around her dealing damage.

F-air: unchanged

B-air: small star fountain back. She makes a small star fountain behind her.

U-air: small star fountain up. Same as all star fountains except over her.

D-air: Small star fountain down (spike). She makes a small star fountain below her that spikes.

Version 3 is in my vault... Sorry for the delay but I had quit hacking for a while...

Version 2

:kdance: http://www.mediafire.com/?o0moqi2jmql :kdance:

Old Version:

:kdance: http://www.mediafire.com/?y2j4rmiqiim :kdance:

V3 is in my vault!!! Try in-game to see the moveset well!

Note: I think she is balanced but you guys might think she is a little unresistant so if you want me to make a more resistant version post here.


Explanation of why I didn't finish this a long time ago... I stopped hacking and got lazy... V3 is done and I'm almost ready to release!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Awsome Man. Good Luck. Never Played Mario Galaxy so i would be able to help u.

This Looks like it will turn out good.

Did Bigsharkz let you use his vertex rosalina or did he realease it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on March 07, 2010, 04:47:05 AM
Did Bigsharkz let you use his vertex rosalina or did he realease it?

Didn't you see the link on the top? The vertex hack is by lensho and he released it.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

oh i didn't see it Halluyer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually, I'm really interested in this project. Because de Vertex hack is good enough, and the moveset not that complicated. I'll think about some ideas and post them a little later, but this sure looks promising. :)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

You should've recolored the crown as well.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on March 07, 2010, 08:53:15 PM
You should've recolored the crown as well.
I'm doing that for version 2 :af2:

Also Version 2's moveset is having progress!!
I transformed the tip of her umbrella into (half) a star! (half because there weren't enough points on the top), The star doesn't really look so good but I'm proud of it! (its my first Vertex hack ;) )
Anyway
forward tilt is wand spin
The new AA combo is slap smack
Forward smash is Magic wand (Has sweetspot)

And I need a little help... I can make her umbrella/wand appear but I don't know how to make it disappear >.< This is very important for this moveset because on some attacks she uses her wand and on some attacks she doesn't...
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

You can switch the models from the luma and the turnip.


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Quote from: xmanfit0 on March 07, 2010, 11:42:37 PM
You can switch the models from the luma and the turnip.

I tired it... didn't work :( The turnips just appear normal... Or I might have put the file in the wrong place :o Does anyone know where the item common pac goes?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


I currently need suggestions for B air, D air (I'll leave F air the same  :3) U smash, and D smash

So in other words version 2 is almost complete but I'm outta ideas SO HEEEELP!!!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Her down smash she could turn to the screen close her eyes and spreed her arms and sparkles flutter around her :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


someone should make a video of this nao!! cough cough sness cough [censored]