Rosalina Version V3 aka complete rosalina released

Started by Allbait, March 07, 2010, 04:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

you should put sparkles in her taunts, you know to make her more Rosalina and less Peach  :P
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 21, 2010, 09:32:37 PM
you should put sparkles in her taunts, you know to make her more Rosalina and less Peach  :P
I forgot about this.  Rosalina needs new taunt animations.   Obviously, that's the least important thing right now, but she does need new taunts.

Iv already made some
Her lalalala I changed so she puts her hands on her brooch closes her eyes and kinda sways abit ;P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alses I was gonna make an animation for aerial starnips. If you can figure it out. It has been done on Peach before.

In the common3_en there is the item_param. Any chance that thats the item parameters? If so you may be able to change the starnips parameters to be less turnip like. As in random damage and  throw trajectory.

Sorry everyone but I can no longer hack brawl... So I can't work on this anymore :( And I will also not be able to do my future projects that I had planned so I guess this bye... for now :o
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

What happened Alses? Why the sudden shutdown? What's keeping you from hacking? o_o


NO!! I love your work  :'(

...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :rage:

Quote from: Alses on March 27, 2010, 10:24:10 PM
Sorry everyone but I can no longer hack brawl... So I can't work on this anymore :( And I will also not be able to do my future projects that I had planned so I guess this bye... for now :o

I don't understand this at all.  How can one "no longer hack Brawl" unless you completely forget everything you've learned?

March 28, 2010, 11:28:24 PM #55 Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 11:31:26 PM by Thundaga_T2
Quote from: Fools Requiem on March 28, 2010, 08:29:25 PM
Quote from: Alses on March 27, 2010, 10:24:10 PM
Sorry everyone but I can no longer hack brawl... So I can't work on this anymore :( And I will also not be able to do my future projects that I had planned so I guess this bye... for now :o
I don't understand this at all.  How can one "no longer hack Brawl" unless you completely forget everything you've learned?
Several ways, his wii broke, something got deleted, game disc broke/lost, SD card broke/lost, or accidental update. Something like that, which would permanantly stop hacks. Sorry to hear that though, I liked this project. It would have fit very well with the Galaxy Mario hack.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

March 29, 2010, 12:54:28 AM #56 Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 01:04:22 AM by Alses
Hmmm I can still make hacks but it is absolutely impossible for ME to test which is why I was canceling BUT I was thinking about getting some testers then it wouldn't be a problem... even though I wouldn't be able to use my own creations T-T


Edit: I forgot to say that the reason of this difficulty is because both my SD card and the reader are no longer working... I think my maid spilled some sort of cleaning chemical on them  :'(
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on March 29, 2010, 12:54:28 AM
Hmmm I can still make hacks but it is absolutely impossible for ME to test which is why I was canceling BUT I was thinking about getting some testers then it wouldn't be a problem... even though I wouldn't be able to use my own creations T-T

I feel for you man. I'm in the same situation. Hence why I've never made anything worth noting. I just do collabs.


Quote from: songeflemy on March 29, 2010, 01:19:42 AM
You have a MAID?!

Yea o.o But she got sick and the dumb new one broke my stuff :(

But anyway is there no one that can help me by testing stuff before its done and able to be release?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114