It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sndconv.exe is in the Revolution SDK. You have to google the thing since we can't link it to you.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 21, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
Sndconv.exe is in the Revolution SDK. You have to google the thing since we can't link it to you.

Yeah, but now I just need to figure out that weird dot problem.
It doesn't seem like that's happening to anyone else.

Quote from: Mr.MW on September 21, 2013, 11:57:39 PM
so we should be able to use any .sawnd file in the vault
?
You should be able to use a .sawnd file. Just right click the group and replace it with the .sawnd.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




So after looking into my problems more, it seems like this was happening to people with the original Super Sawndz. But a debug version got put out for it that fixed the problem.

But with the version linked in the OP, I keep getting the same error:

Inserting wav tank_breathe_01.wav

sndconv.exe v1.2
Sound converter for Dolphin AX sound player.
Copyright 2001 Nintendo Technology Development, Inc.

.

I also can't seem to export .bnk or .sawnd file.
As in the window where I save the file comes up, but when I click save it doesn't actually make the file.

So I have actually no idea what's happening with this right now.

I just updated RSBE to v1.20. This version supports native .sawnd files and does not support .bnk files. I highly recommend you update, and .bnk files are now obsolete.

Quote from: InternetExplorer on September 23, 2013, 06:56:11 PM
I just updated RSBE to v1.20. This version supports native .sawnd files and does not support .bnk files. I highly recommend you update, and .bnk files are now obsolete.
Ah, nice.

I assume you have to name the sawndz files what the .bnk files would've been named?

Read the updated tutorial, thanks.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I got an error when trying to export to .sawnd :c
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at BrawlSoundConverter.Sawndz.runWithArgs(String args)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nope, hoped this one would fix the error I've been having.

Exact same problem. Dang.

Didn't get an error, but each time I try to create a .sawnd, it opens the dialogue box. I click save, then nothing. The files aren't in the folder despite there being no error log.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


If you have trouble with my uploaded copy then try the standard version of Super Sawndz and see if that works. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27683

The only difference is that mine still supports .bnk files (just in case) and it automatically correctly names the file for you.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 23, 2013, 07:42:00 PM
Didn't get an error, but each time I try to create a .sawnd, it opens the dialogue box. I click save, then nothing. The files aren't in the folder despite there being no error log.
Same issue here. Won't do anything.