It's here. RSBE - Replacement SoundBank Engine "FPC 4.0" by InternetExplorer

Started by InternetExplorer, July 22, 2013, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can someone tell me the group id of the announcer? Apparently its not 223 like I thought. I made a sawnd from my replaced sounds and its not working on gecko.

Quote from: Renova on November 20, 2013, 02:44:47 PM
Can someone tell me the group id of the announcer? Apparently its not 223 like I thought. I made a sawnd from my replaced sounds and its not working on gecko.
in hex its DF

Quote from: Diddy Kong on November 20, 2013, 06:36:42 PM
in hex its DF

Using it for the sound replacement code. Doesn't use hex to my knowledge when changing the filename.

Quote from: Renova on November 20, 2013, 06:59:36 PM
Using it for the sound replacement code. Doesn't use hex to my knowledge when changing the filename.
if its not 223 ( which is DF in decimal) then its either DF , or this whole gecko SFX is a LIE, or you are using an SDHC CARD which brawl doesnt support

I inserted sawndz from the vault to replace current announcer sounds. Then I used Super Sawndz to created a sawndz file of the entire 223 (export). Then I renamed that sawndz file to 223 and placed it in the SFX folder. My replaced character sounds work but the announcer calls won't.

Quote from: Renova on November 21, 2013, 01:53:25 PM
I inserted sawndz from the vault to replace current announcer sounds. Then I used Super Sawndz to created a sawndz file of the entire 223 (export). Then I renamed that sawndz file to 223 and placed it in the SFX folder. My replaced character sounds work but the announcer calls won't.
still original announcer?

mario's was also given an example, you can check if that was named in hex or decimal


check your BRSAR if the original announcers play so you arent wondering why the hax arent playing when in fact they are, you just didnt replace anything

Post Merge: November 23, 2013, 05:20:59 AM

well I see i cant use this with my set for several reasons:
1) BRSAR is corrupted, it works flawless still when loaded with riivolution, no freezes resulting from it

2) my sfx have higher sample counts than the original, i also have way more sfx hax than anyone will ever have

3) the sawnd files only play some announcers, the rest play wii remote slots that are NOT even part of the slot the sawnd file replaces and does it statically like gecko on brstms

4) volume data isnt carried over so my sfx plays very soft (80volume) instead of loud (255 volume)

5) my hack pack consists of 1.6GB brstms, 300MB THPs, 200MB custom textures/fighters/stages, 150MB SFX

Question: If I can't convert sawndz to .bnk files anymore do I just put the .sawnd file in the sfx folder?

Post Merge: November 23, 2013, 03:04:59 PM

Quote from: Darky Shiranui on November 23, 2013, 03:00:31 PM
Question: If I can't convert sawndz to .bnk files anymore do I just put the .sawnd file in the sfx folder?

Note: I also put 24.sawnd for zelda which is her skyward sword voice in the sfx but it wasn't read.

Quote from: Darky Shiranui on November 23, 2013, 03:00:31 PM
Question: If I can't convert sawndz to .bnk files anymore do I just put the .sawnd file in the sfx folder?

Post Merge: November 23, 2013, 03:04:59 PM

Quote from: Darky Shiranui on November 23, 2013, 03:00:31 PM
Question: If I can't convert sawndz to .bnk files anymore do I just put the .sawnd file in the sfx folder?

Note: I also put 24.sawnd for zelda which is her skyward sword voice in the sfx but it wasn't read.

Update your code to the latest version, v1.20

can someone do raiden for marth as bnk its made but I need some to convert it to bnk plz

Quote from: Nightmare Snake on November 25, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
can someone do raiden for marth as bnk its made but I need some to convert it to bnk plz
use sawnd format instead

Quote from: HaloFanODST on September 25, 2013, 09:20:51 PM
I click "Create sawnd", it sends me to save my file.
But it doesn't create the sawnd file, I cannot find it.

Super bump. I'm having the same problem, and this was never answered.

On a similar note, what volume / dB range is recommended for SFX? My sounds from Riivo were way too quiet, and they're on the verge of clipping.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Quote from: Mewcario on December 06, 2013, 01:22:30 AM
Super bump. I'm having the same problem, and this was never answered.

On a similar note, what volume / dB range is recommended for SFX? My sounds from Riivo were way too quiet, and they're on the verge of clipping.

open the brsar in brawlbox, and you can modify the entries params to 255, theres a param in everything that tells the game how loud to play something at

Excellent. Thanks, Diddy! Now, I just have to figure out why Super Sawndz won't actually save any exported soundbanks to my computer...
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Quote from: Mewcario on December 06, 2013, 03:19:51 PM
Excellent. Thanks, Diddy! Now, I just have to figure out why Super Sawndz won't actually save any exported soundbanks to my computer...
export to sawnd only, they updated it to read the sawnd file and not bnk file

Question moved to "Super Sawndz!" thread.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?