Mortimer's Thread - Wandering

Started by Mortimer, July 29, 2013, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think about this Koopa psa? Should I release it?

Yeah, sure.  
18 (81.8%)
I would give a try.
3 (13.6%)
The psa seems decent, but the character is not that interesting.
0 (0%)
I like the character, but the psa is not what I expected.
1 (4.5%)
No, I definitely don't care about this character neither any psa related to it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Hmmm... I still wonder about that Koopa PSA you're planning 8)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Renova on March 03, 2014, 05:15:04 PM
No worries man. Glad you managed to fix it.

Do you still plan on releasing any of your hacks from your videos? I'd love to use that snake Metal Gear final smash.

Well, that's possible. After those months I saw a good chunk of people that would like to use them. I'll think on that as soon as I finish my current project.



Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 03, 2014, 05:46:39 PM
Hmmm... I still wonder about that Koopa PSA you're planning 8)
I've got the psa all done in my head, though I still didn't even start it. But I plan on using Maya on this one, what should make things a lot faster. And I still need the model. If the subspace model had fingers I could polish that model a little and use it. I'll see if Mario Party 9 can help me on this matter.

What is that freaky goat head character that shows at the end of the Final Smash videos? (In case I want a little extra creep in my game)

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on March 03, 2014, 08:50:34 PM
What is that freaky goat head character that shows at the end of the Final Smash videos? (In case I want a little extra creep in my game)

It's a model I just used for the video endings. But I ended up liking it after that, and my current project is actually a psa based on that character. It's nearly finished, so it shouldn't take too much before I can show something about it.

March 04, 2014, 06:35:40 PM #64 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:37:40 PM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: Mortimer on March 04, 2014, 05:58:36 PM
a psa based on that character. It's nearly finished, so it shouldn't take too much before I can show something about it.

I was wondering because I thought I saw something like it on the Vault once, but cool, I didn't see that coming  :)

Yeah, it was on the vault. Or, probably still is actually, though I forgot the name of the model  :P
I'll still have to find it.


Hey I just wanted to say how much I really enjoy this PSA. It's actually a lot of fun to use! ^_^ Unfortunately, because it doesn't have a .Pac file for it's costume it freezes in adventure mode. I tried those Recolors too but those freeze. Got any ideas on a fix?

Thanks. :)
But you're right, I forgot completely about the .pac file. I uploaded the rar again with it this time. Just download it again and it will be included.

March 09, 2014, 05:26:40 PM #69 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:46:20 PM by JarodLH
Awesome! It works perfectly now! :D Again, great PSA!

Post Merge: March 09, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

Also, I'd like to point out that his bone throw attack can be held when it's fully charged. When he's about to throw it, push shield and you can throw the fully charged one later. :p

Yeah, don't worry about that. It was intended. I didn't want to make it that harder to use, just didn't want it to be the very same thing as Lucario's projectile.

Lol... Now I know what to do... :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Mortimer on March 09, 2014, 09:22:35 PM
8)
Cool indeed
Hey I ported Dry Bones over Pikachu and his graphics don't seem to work to well, like his bone throw, he gets into position but doesn't throw anything. Got any tips on that?

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 10, 2014, 12:20:31 AM
Hey I ported Dry Bones over Pikachu and his graphics don't seem to work to well, like his bone throw, he gets into position but doesn't throw anything. Got any tips on that?

Now that seems to be a rel port problem. Unfortunately, I don't even know if there's a solution for this. I can only suggest you to port him over someone else.