Mortimer's Thread - Wandering

Started by Mortimer, July 29, 2013, 09:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you think about this Koopa psa? Should I release it?

Yeah, sure.  
18 (81.8%)
I would give a try.
3 (13.6%)
The psa seems decent, but the character is not that interesting.
0 (0%)
I like the character, but the psa is not what I expected.
1 (4.5%)
No, I definitely don't care about this character neither any psa related to it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 10, 2014, 12:20:31 AM
Hey I ported Dry Bones over Pikachu and his graphics don't seem to work to well, like his bone throw, he gets into position but doesn't throw anything. Got any tips on that?
why did u port dry bones over pikachu
brawlex has a clone available for lucario
u could just clone him

i gotta say you have some of the most amazing FSs ever  the bowser FS and gray fox are to die for cant wait for you to release those FSs

thats some amazing codding right there very few ppl can make FSs that look so unique and amazing, i will be waiting to see those FSs released xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah, Soul's Seal is one of my favorites, so intense!

i would really like to take a look at them to see how you coded them especialy  gray fox and bowser with kamec transform, those FSs are for sure superior to any FS seen on the vault imo and i would like to see how you coded them and i would probably add them to vbrawl snake and bowser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 05:40:45 PM
i gotta say you have some of the most amazing FSs ever  the bowser FS and gray fox are to die for cant wait for you to release those FSs

thats some amazing codding right there very few ppl can make FSs that look so unique and amazing, i will be waiting to see those FSs released xD

Thanks  :) Like I said in a previous post, I can start thinking on releasing them again when I finish what I'm currently doing.



Quote from: SpoonTheMan on March 11, 2014, 06:04:17 PM
yeah, Soul's Seal is one of my favorites, so intense!

That one most likely appeared in my mind. Took me a minute to project it and 2 days to figure out how to change the hurricane color  :P I used an old brawlbox that couldn't edit those colors.



Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2014, 09:16:27 PM
i would really like to take a look at them to see how you coded them especialy  gray fox and bowser with kamec transform, those FSs are for sure superior to any FS seen on the vault imo and i would like to see how you coded them and i would probably add them to vbrawl snake and bowser :P

Cool, though you won't like of the coding mess. Not even I can understand properly what I did anymore  :D
But took some good chunk of time to do it. Specially because in half of those final smashes I found bugs I have never seen before and had to find a way to get rid of them. On this Bowser fs, the opponent would go crazy by moving with a high frame speed rate after any attack and the game ended up crashing.



Quote from: Pichi-Hime on March 11, 2014, 09:30:42 PM
That Chain Chomp Mario FS is awesome.
Thanks. It gave me much more trouble to make than it should. Bugs rox.



Quote from: Mortimer on March 11, 2014, 10:45:31 PM



Cool, though you won't like of the coding mess. Not even I can understand properly what I did anymore  :D
But took some good chunk of time to do it. Specially because in half of those final smashes I found bugs I have never seen before and had to find a way to get rid of them. On this Bowser fs, the opponent would go crazy by moving with a high frame speed rate after any attack and the game ended up crashing.


my codding is also preety messy so i probably understand yours :P but i wonder is metal gear rex used with the MK cape article? or its just imported along the gray fox model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's imported with gray fox model. I tried using it as an article but the results were bad.

Howdy! Just wanted to say how much I've been enjoying Dry Bones lately. He works well over Diddy Kong. :p So is this PSA done? What is your next project?

I'm doing a psa for the goat creature you can see at the end of my fs videos. The psa is like 98% finished, but after I complete it, I'll still have to play with it several times to be sure there's no critical bugs, so may still take some time to release it. Maybe 2 weeks or close to that.

I can't wait to try out that demon goat thing. Also, I'm very excited to see what you do with the Koopa PSA. :)


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 16, 2014, 09:08:03 PM
I can't wait to try out that demon goat thing. Also, I'm very excited to see what you do with the Koopa PSA. :)
Nice :) I also saw the animations you have made for Rosalina, and so far they look very promising. I never really liked Ice Climbers and have been wanting to replace them pretty much since forever. If you manage to animate Luma to the end, you deserve a medal. I don't have enough patience to animate a model with such a few bones.  8)


Quote from: JarodLH on March 17, 2014, 12:48:49 AM
Koopa PSA?
The Koopa psa is just an idea, but I had good ideas to make it, as well as several good ideas Zutox suggested. If it end well, will be nothing like Dry Bones, though the character is very similar. But I didn't even start it neither have a model. It will still take a long time to release that one.

Quote from: Mortimer on March 17, 2014, 03:51:50 AM
Nice :) I also saw the animations you have made for Rosalina, and so far they look very promising. I never really liked Ice Climbers and have been wanting to replace them pretty much since forever.


Replace the Ice Climbers? HOW? I've tried so many things, and I've gotten one thing to work but it froze in all single player modes..

Also I forgot to ask but how will the goat creature play? I saw it in the video but it only roasted mario's head. (Lol) Also, how did you make those cut scenes of them crying around mario and the ending where mario was in that hell world? I can't say I've seen anything like that. ONE LAST QUESTION! XD Do you dislike Yoshi? You made a lot of things of him in that video.

Quote from: JarodLH on March 17, 2014, 04:43:32 AM
Replace the Ice Climbers? HOW? I've tried so many things, and I've gotten one thing to work but it froze in all single player modes..

Also I forgot to ask but how will the goat creature play? I saw it in the video but it only roasted mario's head. (Lol) Also, how did you make those cut scenes of them crying around mario and the ending where mario was in that hell world? I can't say I've seen anything like that. ONE LAST QUESTION! XD Do you dislike Yoshi? You made a lot of things of him in that video.


Well I never tried to replace them, but seems our friend Rosetta made it succesful ;D He probably can probably answer that better than I can.
The goat will attack mostly with his staff. The bones will move to attack in different ways, and he will use his wings in some cases. I also made some random attacks, like I did for Dry Bones, but that's a surprise for now. I wanted him to be a slow and strong moving character, but the attacks ended up faster than I expected, so I made him a tall character to compensate that. It's hard to explain but I'll be able to make a video preview before releasing it, it will be easier to understand.  :)
Those scenes more or less appeared in my head. I changed their animations and psa coding to work like I wanted and had to control them at the same time, basically. But that camera movements can only be done with dolphin. I also had to add some extra models to their current ones, like the heart yoshi is holding. That took like 10 hours of work to make.  :P I had a lot more trouble than I expected, but that's usual with me. I was on vacation, so I could waste such a long time on that, and still it's giving nightmares and cancer to people, according to some viewers  :-X Hope that's a good thing.
And don't worry about too many questions, I don't mind replying.  :) I don't dislike Yoshi, I still have plans for him. I thought that a character like him, who is always seen as cute and happy by everyone, would be more remarkable if I gave him some creepiness, and I got Snake's FS idea from some videos I saw on youtube.