Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on October 08, 2013, 10:39:32 PM
Is anyone else making any progress?

And that sucks RedGamer, what kind of anti-virus was it exactly that nuked your hard drive?

"avast!" antivirus software. it said that it was a "fake folder".

it took brawlbox, my own personal fox project costume, a fox costume my friend requested, mirage ike do-overs, a peach costume a different friend requested, a sheik costume another friend requested, my custom BPs, my custom CSPs, and pretty much everything else I have worked on since my first visit to KCMM.

MFW :oshi:

tl;dr DON'T DOWNLOAD AVAST!!!




Quote from: UnbornLegacy on October 09, 2013, 07:43:38 PM
I...might need help with that one.

Cool, I'll be using the color palette from this picture you showed here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No I will not place the m logo anywhere nor will I add paterns, just a color edit! The main attention goes to Dededee for that. Hey @UnbornLegacy, did you edit the "FitDededeMotionEtc" pac in your Mirage Dededee? There lies the Wadledees textures. If you did, I could pm you the textures and add them yourself, or I'll send you the "FitDededeMotionEtc" for both pm and vBrawl, or I upload them separately once you upload your Dededee.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on October 09, 2013, 11:14:51 PM
*facepalm*
You could not imagine what else I wanted to do about Peach's turnips and Toad  r)

Quote from: Scout on October 09, 2013, 11:27:31 PM
Cool, I'll be using the color palette from this picture you showed here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No I will not place the m logo anywhere nor will I add paterns, just a color edit! The main attention goes to Dededee for that. Hey @UnbornLegacy, did you edit the "FitDededeMotionEtc" pac in your Mirage Dededee? There lies the Wadledees textures. If you did, I could pm you the textures and add them yourself, or I'll send you the "FitDededeMotionEtc" for both pm and vBrawl, or I upload them separately once you upload your Dededee.
You could not imagine what else I wanted to do about Peach's turnips and Toad  r)

If they're just images in the motionpac i should be able to get to them without any trouble. So any way your fine with is ok.

Sorry for all the waiting, personal things that just need attention. I'll try to get a post up soon.

Quote from: Scout on October 09, 2013, 11:27:31 PM
Cool, I'll be using the color palette from this picture you showed here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No I will not place the m logo anywhere nor will I add paterns, just a color edit! The main attention goes to Dededee for that. Hey @UnbornLegacy, did you edit the "FitDededeMotionEtc" pac in your Mirage Dededee? There lies the Wadledees textures. If you did, I could pm you the textures and add them yourself, or I'll send you the "FitDededeMotionEtc" for both pm and vBrawl, or I upload them separately once you upload your Dededee.
You could not imagine what else I wanted to do about Peach's turnips and Toad  r)

Wait you're talking about actually texturing the wadledees? Why?

October 10, 2013, 10:58:44 AM #502 Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:07:57 AM by Scout
Quote from: tsukikomi on October 10, 2013, 06:28:26 AM
Wait you're talking about actually texturing the wadledees? Why?

I'm trying to do a simple project while I'm on a precaculus hell, really can't do anything else, other than letting myself become insane with numbers... that is why I do this, cuz I need to relieve the stress.

Can you take it back out when you're done with dedede or at least make a seprate version?

Quote from: tsukikomi on October 10, 2013, 08:46:34 PM
Can you take it back out when you're done with dedede or at least make a seprate version?
Of course, you see, initially I wanted to make it a separate download so people can still have their original wadledees, so yeah, once Mirage DDD is up, I'll upload my minions.

I think  we should incorporate more purple into these textures. Its getting kinda wierd how some characters are getting only blue or only purple. We may want to even it out a bit.

Im also working on Snake v2


Yeah, I tried to incorporate some blues into my Samus but it didn't look very good. So I just settled on using cyan for the highlights, and silver with a small blue tinge.

A lot of the newer ones coming out much better than the first ones, though. Definitely see some improvement from some of you guys.


Quote from: 13eat on October 15, 2013, 09:03:10 PM
Hmm, has wolf ever been released? 
I don't think...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm gonna go back and redo ZSS. The purple is too dark imo.