Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mirage for official textures on project m.
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

I've decided to revamp the Mario CSP I made for Mirage Rogue Dr. Mario and a New CSP below it





Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on December 07, 2013, 10:19:13 PM
I've decided to revamp the Mario CSP I made for Mirage Rogue Dr. Mario and a New CSP below it




Them poses, nice!

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on December 07, 2013, 10:19:13 PM
I've decided to revamp the Mario CSP I made for Mirage Rogue Dr. Mario and a New CSP below it




Cool poses, man!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Started on Mirage Yoshi, does he look awesome or what?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on December 08, 2013, 12:34:42 AM
Started on Mirage Yoshi, does he look awesome or what?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks amazing dude, i think you skipped the saddle (or shell?)
it's still white, i don't know if it was on purpose but i think it lacks some color, maybe red again or purple
i love the shoes :3
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on December 08, 2013, 12:34:42 AM
Started on Mirage Yoshi, does he look awesome or what?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks nice, though you should keep the button thing red, or make it black... It doesn't really fit in white...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ok, I changed the his shell into black to match with his shoes. I seriously need take my time making textures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on December 08, 2013, 12:04:16 PM
Ok, I changed the his shell into black to match with his shoes. I seriously need take my time making textures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Better, fitting, nice!

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on December 08, 2013, 12:04:16 PM
Ok, I changed the his shell into black to match with his shoes. I seriously need take my time making textures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks better IMO
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

December 10, 2013, 03:41:00 PM #550 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:45:26 PM by RedGamer
Yo! I'm back but I'm sorry to say that I had to drop the Ike Revamps until a later day. If anyone else wants to give it a go, Shoot for the moon (within reasonable boundaries).

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on December 08, 2013, 12:04:16 PM
Ok, I changed the his shell into black to match with his shoes. I seriously need take my time making textures.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yoshi...cool.



Post Merge: December 10, 2013, 03:45:26 PM

Quote from: UnbornLegacy on November 25, 2013, 04:02:16 AM
I gotta come clean with something.
I originally wanted to do Pit and started working on him before i joined this Thread. (Bad move, i know...)
But since it's gotten to this point i wanted to upload it as an alternate.
Here it is if your interested.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't wanna seem like a self-righteous [censored], but I think my pit is better. Not that yours is bad, it just seem like somebody hit the "color invert" switch on him. If you would make him closer to his original design, it would look better. Although, the shoes look amazing. Way better than anything I was patient enough to do.

Hey guy decided to fix up my Snake a bit. I didnt like the inital design so I tweaked the colors a bit and tried it in-game. Its still not done yet but here's what i've fixed so far;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Dio on December 14, 2013, 12:05:24 AM
Hey guy decided to fix up my Snake a bit. I didnt like the inital design so I tweaked the colors a bit and tried it in-game. Its still not done yet but here's what i've fixed so far;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quite the improvement, he looks very virtualish now.

... Since its actually hard for me to distingish purple from blue to dark pink. Ima try to challenge myself. I call both Squirte and Ivysaur to finish the pokemon trio.

Quote from: Dio on December 14, 2013, 12:05:24 AM
Hey guy decided to fix up my Snake a bit. I didnt like the inital design so I tweaked the colors a bit and tried it in-game. Its still not done yet but here's what i've fixed so far;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Looks a bit like the wireframe guys in Melee xD
Good job on it though!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last post, I've been really busy for the last few months, also my SD got corrupted and I lost all my files  :(.

So I decided to start again, this time I made some new textures, trying to keep some of the original colors of the character:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Please tell me what you think and as always, I'm open for feedback.