Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dikekoj on December 24, 2013, 07:27:25 PM
has anyone made a nice pallette for this project? like the one in the project mars OP...
that would help a lot

As a person that can't tell the difference between dark pink and light purple... I agree with this.



I believe I have gotten better with recoloring stuff, I think is time to tackle an Old foe: Mirage Pokemon Stadium. This, is my promise... I'll make it from scratch, and make it as professional as possible... and no pink. Happy 4 days for new years..  :kdance:

Quote from: Scout on December 24, 2013, 09:43:30 PM
As a person that can't tell the difference between dark pink and light purple... I agree with this.
I'll get to work on this. I'll look at some of the most recent hacks and come up with a chart


Quote from: Dio on December 28, 2013, 09:04:47 PM
I'll get to work on this. I'll look at some of the most recent hacks and come up with a chart
this'll be awesome, i may even try some character when i dont have anything better to do with my time xD

also, a list of missing characters? :)

Quote from: dikekoj on December 28, 2013, 09:35:21 PM
this'll be awesome, i may even try some character when i dont have anything better to do with my time xD

also, a list of missing characters? :)

Also. it would be great to know witch characters are taken and witch are not.

I have a Squirtle to attend to now that I remember... I have the dibs of it. The characters of the op are ordered alphabetically, you can use that.

Ok so heres what I got so far. Though this is only a trail type. Im sure there is other colors we could put into I just put up the main ones but im sure there can be some accent colors we could add such as skyblue or pink. But I want your input on this first before I go any further.


*As soon as we finalize this we may want to get into talks about revamping certain hacks to meet the new standard.(If peeps are ok with that of course)
**********************************************
Also, heres Snake v2
TBH I hate still pictures of the hack but I love it in-game
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sooooooo...

Witch is purple and witch is violet?
Violet is the pinkish one right?

good work guys
that snake is truly improved, the previous one looked a bit desaturated, and i didn't know about the FWF reference :3

i'm going to take another try to Roy and give Shun's Shadow Dragon Marth

also, i think i'll use that pallete, there was onr time i asked over the Mango thread how they got a pallete like theirs, but they never answered...

i'd like to point out some characters to be redone completely

Luigi, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Charizard, Diddy Kong, use PM Dr. Mario, Falco IMO, Fox, Lucas,  Luigi, Meta Knight (mentioned by someone else before), Ness, Toon Link please

AND:
make mirage colors of PM's alternate models...

and release sheik...

ok, i'll update the OP, it's a bit tedious to wait for the preview to load, it has so much code into it...*opens notepad*
What exactly does this thread do?

December 30, 2013, 08:57:48 PM #625 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:08:34 PM by Scout
... After squirtle, I'll remake Charizard. Then I'll have the trio.

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 09:08:34 PM

That's odd, can't find Mirage Charizard in the vaults.

I'll handle Mirage Doc's revamp and try to stick to Dio's color scheme. Although I'm pretty sure my original was rather close to it anyway.

December 30, 2013, 10:14:13 PM #627 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:33:35 PM by ObskoreStreams
OP updated:

i added some annotations to outdated/missing characters...
...
but now that i think, i forgot to add the PM 3.0 newcomers to the list...

editing again

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 10:33:35 PM

OK it's done by now, it's time to confirm which characters will be done and who will do so
What exactly does this thread do?

December 30, 2013, 10:38:39 PM #628 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:40:33 PM by Scout
Quote from: ObskoreStreams on December 30, 2013, 10:14:13 PM
OP updated:

i added some annotations to outdated/missing characters...
...
but now that i think, i forgot to add the PM 3.0 newcomers to the list...

editing again

Post Merge: December 30, 2013, 10:33:35 PM

OK it's done by now, it's time to confirm which characters will be done and who will do so

You forgot mirage Ivysaur :(

I will do Squirtle and redo Charizard