Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Looks pretty nice, but the jacket seems lighter and more pale than the rest of the blue on his arms and legs. The scouter lens would look good in cyan or yellow as well. And the strap of the scouter that goes on his head, it should be the same silver as the one going horizontally. I would also maybe try making the shoulder pads silver or a slightly dark silver instead of full on black.

this has been quite an interesting hiatus.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only did this to see what it would look like and to base my own ideas from

The second one looks the best!

Quote from: RoboticCyborg on March 14, 2014, 09:18:39 PM
The second one looks the best!

thank you for your feedback.

I now want to know what Xeno, Shun, Taiko, and Obskore think...just so I can toughen up.

Edit: give me a minute...
Edit2: I think this one's cool
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on March 13, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
i still have him with the boots untouched c:
if everyone else agrees with how those boots look, i can just revamp the rest of the body
and/or someone can make an alternate version if they want

I like the way the boots look together with the pants.

Edit: I think the cape looks way too out of place. Imma change it.
Edit2: Imma change the shoes to match the new cape.

sorry about the lack of updates. I've been too busy to upload previews but I have a preview of the changes I listed in the comment above

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RedGamer on May 01, 2014, 07:22:35 PM
sorry about the lack of updates. I've been too busy to upload previews but I have a preview of the changes I listed in the comment above

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Love the Ike!


can I have that wolf to work on?


I looked at the ike and it looks funny in game. stupid brawl lighting.

however, the roy I posted (and haven't touched other than saturation) looks good on every level that it's been played on.

PS its been brightened up and saturated a little bit.

as far as ike goes, give me a little while and I might do some things to it.

He's been inactive since, 09-05-2014...
You posted the Ike update on, 30-04-2014...

So the following:
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 09, 2014, 06:28:48 PM
Not even sure if he still checks this.

Is true. Its a shame you're making alot of effort to be unnoticed RedGamer... and to think, Mirage's sudden drop in activity is due to the absence of confirmation and motivation of its leader. That, and the lack of effort in making a proper and updated OP, even though a user did make an OP for him already and he never accepted it. I do not judge him though, I can understand that he may be going through situations in life and he needs to be offline for this. After all, life is an obstacle for all of us. And that I understand.

But fear not, for this project had one thing that always supported it, fans. And I've ran into many, many Smashboards users speaking of Project Mirage and how they want it finished, since they like the color palettes and how it blends with project M. So I think this may be a clear solution to make this project a more successful one...

It needs a new leader, a leader who is more active and motivated in making another thread and consistently updating it in a professional and humble matter. And before you think, no, I am not fit for this, I am color blind on the purple spectrum of colors so I may not offer great recommendations for the contents and WIP you guys make.

Obskore, If you read this, its nothing personal, but people want this project finished, people wanna see what this project can make. If you cannot commit in making your part as leader, the best you could do is to pass your position to someone else. Or step up your game, your choice.

Agreed. I also need to update a few of my characters as well. I joined for the sole purpose of improving my texturing skills as well as joining a community of people committed to a PM themed re-color pack.


Quote from: Scout on May 12, 2014, 01:54:51 AM

the lack of effort in making a proper and updated OP, even though a user did make an OP for him already and he never accepted it.
But fear not, for this project had one thing that always supported it, fans. And I've ran into many, many Smashboards users speaking of Project Mirage and how they want it finished, since they like the color palettes and how it blends with project M.
I was the one that made an OP on page 9, but mine was used and updated.

I had no idea that Project Mirage had a fan base on smashboards. I'm more than willing to be the OP of the smashboards thread since I'm always on smashboards, I'm not sure who is cool with being the KCMM thread OP though.

Also Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure that if I had just brightened it up I wouldn't have had to saturate it by much. I'll know for sure what I'll have to do in a couple of days.


Quote from: RedGamer on May 12, 2014, 08:56:11 PM
I was the one that made an OP on page 9, but mine was used and updated.

I had no idea that Project Mirage had a fan base on smashboards. I'm more than willing to be the OP of the smashboards thread since I'm always on smashboards, I'm not sure who is cool with being the KCMM thread OP though.

Also Roy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm pretty sure that if I had just brightened it up I wouldn't have had to saturate it by much. I'll know for sure what I'll have to do in a couple of days.



How about making the inner cape charcoal to contrast a bit more from the clothing wear?


I think it would blend in with the pants too much.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so I made it tanish brown instead
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.