ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86



hey ASFl1nk can you help me fix my files so i can have everything like yours on my brawl too please and thnx

The Layout contest Poll is now up here on this thread.

Use this post as a reference for your voting!


http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=menu&thread=224&page=7#3417
Skype: ASF1nk



I'm really digging 6 o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


7 and 8 are definitely the top two, in my eyes. I don't really like how a few of them are split in different places. It looks kinda busy. /:

Do we just assume that the P1-4 windows with the CSPs go in the...... blank spots? I'm having trouble understanding where they would go in some of these layouts like #8 or #9.

I'm happy to see that #10-12 have little spots for them! But #11 and #12 don't look like they would fit on a TV, because TV's are wider than they are tall..... or maybe I'm missing something.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 28, 2011, 01:50:38 AM
7 and 8 are definitely the top two, in my eyes. I don't really like how a few of them are split in different places. It looks kinda busy. /:
Thanks! :D 7 is my design~ I hope it wins ^-^ I'd be honored to have my concept made by ASF1nk!

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on November 28, 2011, 02:04:36 AM
But #11 and #12 don't look like they would fit on a TV, because TV's are wider than they are tall..... or maybe I'm missing something.

I totally realized that I made mine too tall after I submitted >.> And was too lazy to change... Whoopsies.


Yeah, that's my bad I guess I forgot to crop the canvas height wise. >_>
Although you made your canvas higher on your own Bat Tom. ;o
I know the width is 13 icons, so for the height I want to guess... maybe 8-9?
Skype: ASF1nk



Yeahhhh, mybad ^-^ ' I'd say 8 or 9 sounds about right for height. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

Forgot the deadline...
ENDS; Tuesday 11:59 Central time
Skype: ASF1nk



ASF1nk i need help with the HAX strap

i put the file in   private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu/strap

and when i put the game it doesnt apper

or im wrong help please


Are you PAL? Also depending on your loading configuration you might not need the "en" at the end, I think...
Skype: ASF1nk