ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

im US i deleted the en and it doesnt work  :oshi: :tlink:
help :( :'(


What's the extra ROB supposed to be? Also, I change my mind, from 3 -> 7 :3
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Quote from: 8o8 Dark on November 29, 2011, 08:52:17 PM
What's the extra ROB supposed to be? Also, I change my mind, from 3 -> 7 :3

Extra R.O.B and Ice Climbers are individual Nana and Popo, so you can play as one of them instead of both of them.

So... I got a question about the HAXstrap, actually is more a problem than a question.
I´ve never been able to use it, whenever I boot the game it shows up the HAX but then i got this "greenish" error screen saying to power off the console and reading the manual...
What I'm doing wrong?
I´m using a backup via USBloader and have never had a problem like this before, I even tested it in Dolphin with no succes... please help

Quote from: Dr. on November 30, 2011, 01:09:44 AM
So... I got a question about the HAXstrap, actually is more a problem than a question.
I´ve never been able to use it, whenever I boot the game it shows up the HAX but then i got this "greenish" error screen saying to power off the console and reading the manual...
What I'm doing wrong?
I´m using a backup via USBloader and have never had a problem like this before, I even tested it in Dolphin with no succes... please help
From what I know, the strap loader screen is very "sensible" when it comes to hacks (the reason I never got ASF1nk's strap loader to work in PAL, only thing I got working was simple texture mods).
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Dr. on November 30, 2011, 01:09:44 AMSo... I got a question about the HAXstrap, actually is more a problem than a question. I´ve never been able to use it, whenever I boot the game it shows up the HAX but then i got this "greenish" error screen saying to power off the console and reading the manual... What I'm doing wrong? I´m using a backup via USBloader and have never had a problem like this before, I even tested it in Dolphin with no succes... please help
That means you need a Wii Lens Cleaning Kit. I'm certain it has nothing to do with the strap loader.

Quote from: SmashClash on November 30, 2011, 09:05:48 PM
That means you need a Wii Lens Cleaning Kit. I'm certain it has nothing to do with the strap loader.
If he can load the game normally, even with hacks that don't involve the straploader, then it's the SL that is the problem.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

@Sky Grounder
I guess I´ll try to replace textures an make new animations for the strap screen on my own, since that seems to work...

@SmashClash
¬¬ I think you didn't understand my post. It has nothing to do with the lens since I'm using a USBloader, I also tried Dolphin emulator by replacing the original Strap_En.pac with ASF1nk HAXstrap using Wiiscrubber and that didn't work either.
And I'm certain it has something to do with either the HAXstrap or my ISO backup

Does anyone else hasn't been able to use the HAXstrap?

So.... the extra ROB is actually one of the Ice Climbers?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Quote from: Dr. on November 30, 2011, 09:54:41 PM@Sky Grounder I guess I´ll try to replace textures an make new animations for the strap screen on my own, since that seems to work... @SmashClash ¬¬ I think you didn't understand my post. It has nothing to do with the lens since I'm using a USBloader, I also tried Dolphin emulator by replacing the original Strap_En.pac with ASF1nk HAXstrap using Wiiscrubber and that didn't work either. And I'm certain it has something to do with either the HAXstrap or my ISO backup Does anyone else hasn't been able to use the HAXstrap?
Why would a green screen come up saying error other than for it not being able to read discs. Oh, well. I've never heard that before for a strap loader.

Probably not NTSC brawl.
Probably not Strap related.
Probably the loader.

Edit: Finalist Poll ENDS;Friday nov 2 11:59 Central time
Skype: ASF1nk



NTSC Brawl, forgot to say it a few posts back ¡^ ^
Not the loader, I´ve tried several revisions of Dolphin, and I know it´s not accurate emulation but neither my NTSC Wii will load the strap correctly with only "File Patch Code" and nothing but the HAXstrap on the SD (and the gameconfig, obviously) with a retail disc
YES I´ve used hacks/textures/stages before, I know the required files AND the paths they should be in
I'm currently taking StrapEn as a base, exporting everything from the HAXstrap and then replacing it again in StrapEn. Up to now, it seems neither Dolphin or my wii like the big background image, so I made it half-sized and the strap works, only the strap though still working with the loading screen.
Thanks everyone for your responses and for reading this
And sorry ASF1nk for bringing this up while your busy working with the new CSS :P

Weird seems to be a file-size problem. Try using Riivolution and see of it works.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on December 01, 2011, 07:18:15 AM
Weird seems to be a file-size problem. Try using Riivolution and see of it works.
Indeed, a file-size problem it is. Apparently I went over the size limit... for the ISO to be read  :srs:
Didn't know that was possible but as it seems the ISO can´t be over 7.4 GB (more or less) even when dual layer DVDs can store up to 8.5 GB (i think). I say this because when you mentioned "file-size" I remembered having replaced selmap & common5 in my original dump, so I just replaced them again and the strap worked...
(Or maybe I'm crazy and it has more to do with the files spliting in 2 layers than the actual size limit)
By now you can tell I was lying back in my post saying "I was using a retail disc in my wii", beacuse I thought the ISO was still unaltered so I just used Dolphin (my brawl disc it´s all scratched)...

To sum it up: it´s either, Good Quality SSP (selmap) or the HAXstrap for me  :'( man... I want both.
[EDIT: Realized how dumb was the sentence above, I can just replace SSE movies to lower the size]
I guess that epic strap will hace to wait until I finish a Stage Select Preview project I'm procrastinating at the moment... I want it to look similar to ssb64's.

Anyway, thanks for the help ASF1nk  I appreciate it  :)