ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Awesome everyone is so hyped about that HUD it really is amazing how you did that.
[/url]

I have a feeling ASF1nk is gonna make a sexy main menu too........ :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


cirtainly hope so, its would tie together aaaaaaallllllll this new menu/in game stuff make the game have not much of a hint of brawl in it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hey Can someone give me txt file with all the riivolution dark flaming css codes? it's because of some of my new hacks have codes and I can't figure out how to use GCT edit so please that would help  ;)
[/url]

use the ocarina code manager, its much easier and you wont need to ask for help

found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Resources.php
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Dunno if you wanna add these to the OP, but I'm gonna do ones for every character I need anyway so I'll post them here as I do them for anyone who might want them.



The difference between PAL and NTSC depend from the game or from the Wii? Because I'm PAL but i would like to use NTSC codes and hacks. If i use a NTSC SSBB with Gecko OS on a PAL Wii does it work?

i think it does work, im pal and play ntsc brawl using usb loader...




yes, especially on the new Hud? i've stopped making my own battle portraits because of it..

Yes, i've decided to not apply any major brawl hacks (like character changes)

because of this incoming thing.

until it's done, i'm not doing anything major. (it means i'm patient)

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating