ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

@PPL asking questions...check the first post.

For those of you wondering what I've been doing...

Sorry it's not the CSS. :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Brawl HAX logo is also in-game, so you can now label whatever codeset you're using I guess.
Skype: ASF1nk



September 06, 2012, 11:19:32 AM #1846 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:24:31 AM by slayermarth101
ASF what the hell is your problem?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You cannot release this soon enough.  It's physically impossible.  This is badass beyond belief.

Quote from: ASF1nk on September 06, 2012, 10:49:40 AM
@PPL asking questions...check the first post.

For those of you wondering what I've been doing...

Sorry it's not the CSS. :(
so now then we making CPS we can just add it in a BP file?(cuz ppl forgeting to make these) or we still have to resize it to lower
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I knew you were working on SOMETIHNG related to the CSS :P
That's too amazing :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



September 06, 2012, 03:13:19 PM #1851 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:32:28 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: ASF1nk on September 06, 2012, 10:49:40 AM
@PPL asking questions...check the first post.

For those of you wondering what I've been doing...
<snip>
Sorry it's not the CSS. :( too awesome for you to comprehend.

Fixed for my feelings on the matter. Now that, is AWESOME. So, is this that surprise you were talking about from a while back?

Suddenly notices that "Mario" is actually Roy...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

WHAT!? Not the CSS!? WHYYY!? How could you betray me! Lol JK, Awesome work. Can't wait to see it complete <3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

omg in-game HUD ASF1nk style o.o
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I forgot to mention that the Brawl HAX logo is also in-game, so you can now label whatever codeset you're using I guess.

You must re-size the CSP, portraits file-size is very strict.

Oh, and credit to SJ for his CSPs. =]
Skype: ASF1nk



September 06, 2012, 05:38:27 PM #1855 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:39:40 PM by 하세요
I have no words. All I need are CSP /SSS dimensions once it's complete and I have quite the Brawl to modify.
Also, is the damage font connected to all the in-game HUD? I really, really love the NES damage font but if it cannot be done, I understand.


Quote from: ASF1nk on September 06, 2012, 10:49:40 AM

Sorry it's not the CSS. :(
Even if its not the CSS, that's still pretty dam sexy to see. :af:

Quote from: ASF1nk on September 06, 2012, 10:49:40 AM
@PPL asking questions...check the first post.

For those of you wondering what I've been doing...

Sorry it's not the CSS. :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Brawl HAX logo is also in-game, so you can now label whatever codeset you're using I guess.
ZOMG. WANT!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 06, 2012, 11:30:00 PM #1858 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:31:50 PM by SmashClash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, basically, you're sexifying Brawl's User Interface.
Well...I want this.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 06, 2012, 11:30:00 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
So, basically, you're sexifying Brawl's User Interface. Well...I want this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Riko..... :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509