ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So.....

Updates....???

or at least some info on when this will be resumed normally.

I know I sound pushy, but that HUD is godly, and I would like/enjoy to see the day that it gets released.  c: :

I can answer this for you Kaaoeyi.

it won't get updates until Brawlbox gets the proper file edits for i believe REFT? or something in there that's preventing the CSS/SSS to reach it's true fruition.

patience is a virtue.

so is cake.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


January 28, 2013, 01:10:52 AM #1941 Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:12:33 AM by Chaos_Knight
I want. :srs:

Trying to make sure you keep being in first place, huh? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That looks very, very nice.

I see you've got full-color game logo's going too. Fantastic progress, ASF1nk.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

This is going to be the best CSS EVER.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


looks great, good idea to actually change thw overall layout, it looks great

Quote from: ASF1nk on January 28, 2013, 01:03:22 AM
Not the CSS but some prev.







Finally progress! I almost thought this was dead for a while there.

Are the names and stage previews going to be in spinning 3D O_O

OMFG!
i just noticed the cursor on top of the random, the random icon animates?! O_O

my god thats amazing :patrick:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i see that you've made an amazing SSS to accommodate for your CSS. it seems you can do many things, but i don't know what exactly is stopping it from completin.

not that i need to know, it's impressive, but in curiosity; are you going to include the hex sphere in this thing's background as well or is another effect going to be added?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I got a Dark Link Icon I did. It doesn't have the white outline tho cuz I don't really prefer it.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.