4F - 9 (10.5%)
4F - 9 (10.5%)
4E - 11 (12.8%)
2E - 9 (10.5%)
2E - 4 (4.7%)
2E - 10 (11.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 135
Author Topic: ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*  (Read 849453 times)
GearM6
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »

hey i don't wanna bug anyone but can someone edit this to have everyone but Deoxys and have the Random be the Smashball? I have mac, otherwise, i'd do it myself but I can't Sad

ICEing
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2010, 01:19:14 PM »

I feel like an idiot.

Ok your CSS works fine straight off the download. But when I followed the steps and replaced the file the game freezes D: I opened brawlbox, downloaded a fresh common5_en.pac and "exported" the file u said and then opened your file and replaced it. Yet it freezes in-game while loading the CSS. Sad I think it may be the common5_en.pac when it should be plain common5.pac. But I cant seem to find a normal, fresh common5.pac ='(

Masta Puma
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2010, 02:08:23 PM »

I feel like an idiot.

Ok your CSS works fine straight off the download. But when I followed the steps and replaced the file the game freezes D: I opened brawlbox, downloaded a fresh common5_en.pac and "exported" the file u said and then opened your file and replaced it. Yet it freezes in-game while loading the CSS. Sad I think it may be the common5_en.pac when it should be plain common5.pac. But I cant seem to find a normal, fresh common5.pac ='(

You can get one here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

vectorace
Advanced Kitten

lulz

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2010, 03:19:57 PM »

ok i need help if u could pm me asap it be nice =D but anyway i cant get the custom CSS to load it just screws up the CSS already there w/o the colors and stuff. its probably due to the fact i dont have your codes. i have the .gct file u posted now how do i add the codes to it or what do i do to get the codes loaded. help me out here im getting real angry. also where do you put the code for the results screen?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 03:21:47 PM by vectorace » Logged

SilentSchemer
Expert Kitten

Dazzling the stage!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: March 20, 2010, 05:22:23 PM »

I feel like an idiot.

You can get one here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

I too I'm having problems. I'm trying to apply the normal portraits back but nothing seems to work. It keeps on freezing. Sad Anyone mind with more experience do this? This my first time actually BrawlBox for this, I got the replacing part I just can't seem to make it work.

misterpimp5757
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: March 20, 2010, 06:30:04 PM »

why does the CSS still have your character portraits?

can you release a download without the character portraits please?

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #81 on: March 20, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2913.0

Read his Final Notes (in red)
    apparently too many portraits cause freezing.
    I would think it's the file size, but I wouldn't know since I don't have my portraits.
    So for everyone having problems freezing while importing your portraits I would recommend
    replacing each portrait one by one using a different formatting than "C18" maybe "CMPR" since I believe "CMPR" don't require a separate palette meaning less of a file size, but I don't know I'm no expert at this, that is just what I believe could work, also make sure to use indexed images for your portraits.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about when i say "C18" or "CMPR" they are image formats used in BrawlBox, when you try to replace any image a box will pop out and you can change the format there it will also tell you the data size for each format so try the one with the lowest size.
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 07:11:30 PM by ASF1nk » Logged

MASTERLINKX
    Newbie Kitten

Sloppy

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #82 on: March 20, 2010, 07:12:12 PM »

ASF1nk, can you please put a Download link for the Fox Texture >_<

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »

umm sure if you don't mind my clans name and my own name that is in there. Tongue

Hozu
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards Featured Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: March 20, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2913.0

Read his Final Notes (in red)
    apparently too many portraits cause freezing.
    I would think it's the file size, but I wouldn't know since I don't have my portraits.
    So for everyone having problems freezing while importing your portraits I would recommend
    replacing each portrait one by one using a different formatting than "C18" maybe "CMPR" since I believe "CMPR" don't require a separate palette meaning less of a file size, but I don't know I'm no expert at this, that is just what I believe could work, also make sure to use indexed images for your portraits.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about when i say "C18" or "CMPR" they are image formats used in BrawlBox, when you try to replace any image a box will pop out and you can change the format there it will also tell you the data size for each format so try the one with the lowest size.

I can confirm that it's the size that's causing the problem. When you import the original portraits, the size goes up a lot, putting it higher than the original file. I had to take out a lot of stuff to get it to work again (I got rid of all that Wi-Fi text, and the Japanese characters that is supposed to come up when you make a name(done by replacing the pics w/ a 1 pixel pic)).

Check out my custom brstms (now in BrawlVault)

Masta Puma
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: March 20, 2010, 08:39:08 PM »

Nobody can have a problem with A2 ASF! ;3

ICEing
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: March 20, 2010, 08:42:11 PM »

Actually I HEARD it works if you put it in private>wii>app>RSBE>pfmenu2 instead of private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>menu2

But if that dosent work, what works best to make the CSS work? You both listed different things. And where exactly is the japanease characters or w/e u were talking about?

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2010, 09:12:13 PM »

are you trying to say that if your file size is too big and you put it in pfmenu2 instead it should work??
    did you try it?

vectorace
    Advanced Kitten

lulz

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #88 on: March 20, 2010, 09:29:09 PM »

is there any remedy for my problem?

MASTERLINKX
    Newbie Kitten

Sloppy

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #89 on: March 20, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »