4F - 9 (10.5%)
4F - 9 (10.5%)
4E - 11 (12.8%)
2E - 9 (10.5%)
2E - 4 (4.7%)
2E - 10 (11.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 135
Author Topic: ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*  (Read 855028 times)
Dylan1Kenobi
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #870 on: November 07, 2010, 07:18:49 PM »

Hey! This stuff looks awesome! I am using dolphin to try and use this CSS but I can't get it to work. It always crashes when I try and enter the menu and my original ISO stops working as well. Has anyone gotten it to work on the Dolphin emulator?

I don't have a hacked wii so this is my only option. I wanna get some modified CSS for my new characters but I can't get it to work.

HELP!

EDIT: I have recently discovered that the codes given in the post cause my game to crash. Without the codes the game crashes as well. When modifying the normal sc_selcharacter_en file, none of my changes show in game when no codes are active. Codes are being entered as Gecko Codes.

Still need HELP!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:30:23 PM by Dylan1Kenobi » Logged

nanobuds
Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #871 on: November 10, 2010, 04:00:39 PM »

can you make a boswer jr name?

thanksss

CoolGuyMoe
    Intermediate Kitten

Where's my Key?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #872 on: November 12, 2010, 12:48:49 PM »

I need help!
    I get a jumbled screen.
    I am using riivolution.
    I did put the css and sss in the common5.
    I cannot load the additional codes on top of the file replacement patch beacuse because if i use any of the hooks, the game will not even load.
    I there a fix for that?
    I have that problem, too. Check the thread in help section called "Ocarina Codes?"

Mines was un-jumbled when I used his codes combined with the Brawl+ codes. However, I sometimes crash on some stages, but I don't think that has anything to do with the CSS or SSS.

"Where You At!? Where You At!? Where You At!? OH! Oh My God! Wombo Combo! Get Yo' A** Whooped!!!"

Yourface191
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #873 on: November 15, 2010, 09:31:12 AM »

does this require riivolution?

CoolGuyMoe
    Intermediate Kitten

Where's my Key?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #874 on: November 15, 2010, 01:24:48 PM »

does this require riivolution?

No, it doesn't.

"Where You At!? Where You At!? Where You At!? OH! Oh My God! Wombo Combo! Get Yo' A** Whooped!!!"

Rylet
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #875 on: November 15, 2010, 03:36:21 PM »

Got an icon for Sora, for those who want it

and here is the name text

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #876 on: November 18, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »

Made this for Megaman X:

Skyos
    Intermediate Kitten

I didn't steal the cookie from the cookie jar.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #877 on: November 18, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »

You should be making that Firefox boi.

Yo dawg i heard you wanted a firefox so i turned myself into firefox

Anon23
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #878 on: November 21, 2010, 12:49:39 AM »

I have no Idea what you are talking about here:

1. Open your "common5.pac" file in BrawlBox then click the + sign next to "sc_selcharacter_en"
    2. Find "char_bust_tex_lz77" right click on it and select "Export" [save it to a place you know]
    3.Open the "sc_selcharacter.pac" you downloaded from here
    4. And replace "char_bust_tex_lz77" with the one you extracted from your "common5.pac" file.

So you are saying to replace "char_bust_tex_lz77" in the sc_selcharacter.pac from the one in common5.pac.

A) what does char_bust_tex_lz77 do?
    B) do we just replace the default one?
    C) why are we replacing this file?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #879 on: November 21, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »

1. Open your "common5.pac" file in BrawlBox then click the + sign next to "sc_selcharacter_en"
    2. Find "char_bust_tex_lz77" right click on it and select "Export" [save it to a place you know]
    4. And replace "char_bust_tex_lz77" with the one you extracted from your "common5.pac" file.

So you are saying to replace "char_bust_tex_lz77" in the sc_selcharacter.pac from the one in common5.pac.

A) char_bust_tex_lz77 contains all characters' CSPs -- the images they have after you select them.

B) If you download a new sc_selcharacter.pac then yeah.

C) Because the new sc_selcharacter you have obviously won't have all your CSPs from the old one in it, so you have to take your char_bust_tex_lz77 from your old sc_selcharacter and replace the ones in the new file with it.

Anon23
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #880 on: November 21, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »

A) char_bust_tex_lz77 contains all characters' CSPs -- the images they have after you select them.

B) If you download a new sc_selcharacter.pac then yeah.

C) Because the new sc_selcharacter you have obviously won't have all your CSPs from the old one in it, so you have to take your char_bust_tex_lz77 from your old sc_selcharacter and replace the ones in the new file with it.

So are CSP's the ones that are on the lower part of the screen for player slots?
    I guess my question then is, how do I replace CSP's?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #881 on: November 21, 2010, 06:45:59 PM »

So are CSP's the ones that are on the lower part of the screen for player slots?

Yeah they're in the boxes where you can change your name or edit the CPU level.

Here, follow this guide I got from this site:

CSPs (Character Selection Portraits)
    If you download a character and you receive a picture file along with it, this is what it is supposed to be used for. CSPs are the pictures of the character that appear on the Character Selection Screen. Note that these are completely optional and don't have to be used along with the character. Here's how to put them into the game.
    1. Download the original common5.pac here and open it in BrawlBox.
    2. Expand (Click the + button next to) "sc_selcharacter_en" and then "char_bust_tex_lz77".
    3. Each of the "MiscData[_]" files contain the CSPs for a different character. Expand the MiscData and then expand the "Textures(NW4R)" within them. Click on each TEX0 file to see the original CSPs for that character.
    4. Expand each of the MiscDatas until you find the character you want. Choose the color that you have the file set over and then right click the TEX0. Click on "Replace", and then find the image that came with the downloaded file (or your own image if you are making CSPs). When you are done, save the common5.pac file and put it in your SD Card.
    5. If you are using an sc_selcharacter.pac file (Ex. A custom CSS), you'll have to do the following steps for your CSPs to appear.
    6. Open your common5.pac in BrawlBox. Expand "sc_selcharacter_en" and right click on "char_bust_tex_lz77". Click "Export" and save it to your computer.
    7. Now open up the sc_selcharacter.pac file you downloaded in BrawlBox. Expand it and find "char_bust_tex_lz77". Right click it and hit "Replace". Find the "char_bust_tex_lz77" you exported from your common5.pac.
    8. Save the sc_selcharacter.pac file and put it on your SD Card.

List of character IDs:
    Code:
    00 - Mario
    01 - DK
    02 - Link
    03 - Samus
    04 - Yoshi
    05 - Kirby
    06 - Fox
    07 - Pikachu
    08 - Luigi
    09 - Falcon
    10 - Ness
    11 - Bowser
    12 - Peach
    13 - Zelda
    14 - Sheik
    15 - ICs
    16 - Marth
    17 - G&W
    18 - Falco
    19 - Ganondorf
    21 - MK
    22 - Pit
    23 - ZSS
    24 - Olimar
    25 - Lucas
    26 - Diddy
    27 - PT
    28 - Charizard
    29 - Squirtle
    30 - Ivysaur
    31 - Dedede
    32 - Lucario
    33 - Ike
    34 - ROB
    36 - Jigglypuff
    37 - Wario
    40 - Toon Link
    43 - Wolf
    45 - Snake
    46 - Sonic
    60 - Sandbag
    62 - Red Alloy
    63 - Yellow Alloy
    64 - Blue Alloy
    65 - Green Alloy
    108 - Master Hand
    109 - Crazy Hand
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 06:49:55 PM by (specter) » Logged

Anon23
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #882 on: November 21, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

Yeah they're in the boxes where you can change your name or edit the CPU level.

Here, follow this guide I got from this site:

CSPs (Character Selection Portraits)
    If you download a character and you receive a picture file along with it, this is what it is supposed to be used for. CSPs are the pictures of the character that appear on the Character Selection Screen. Note that these are completely optional and don't have to be used along with the character. Here's how to put them into the game.
    1. Download the original common5.pac here and open it in BrawlBox.
    2. Expand (Click the + button next to) "sc_selcharacter_en" and then "char_bust_tex_lz77".
    3. Each of the "MiscData[_]" files contain the CSPs for a different character. Expand the MiscData and then expand the "Textures(NW4R)" within them. Click on each TEX0 file to see the original CSPs for that character.
    4. Expand each of the MiscDatas until you find the character you want. Choose the color that you have the file set over and then right click the TEX0. Click on "Replace", and then find the image that came with the downloaded file (or your own image if you are making CSPs). When you are done, save the common5.pac file and put it in your SD Card.
    5. If you are using an sc_selcharacter.pac file (Ex. A custom CSS), you'll have to do the following steps for your CSPs to appear.
    6. Open your common5.pac in BrawlBox. Expand "sc_selcharacter_en" and right click on "char_bust_tex_lz77". Click "Export" and save it to your computer.
    7. Now open up the sc_selcharacter.pac file you downloaded in BrawlBox. Expand it and find "char_bust_tex_lz77". Right click it and hit "Replace". Find the "char_bust_tex_lz77" you exported from your common5.pac.
    8. Save the sc_selcharacter.pac file and put it on your SD Card.

What if you don't have an edited common_5.pac?
    and doesn't sel_character.pac have priority?

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #883 on: November 21, 2010, 10:14:37 PM »

What if you don't have an edited common_5.pac?
    and doesn't sel_character.pac have priority?
    Why would you want an edited one? Just download the common_5.pac from the link. Common_5.pac is for Riivolution users I think, and yeah it does.

hypereddie10
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #884 on: November 22, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »

Hey I'm sorta a noob.
    When I go to start a brawl battle (going to the css screen) My wii freezes. This happens when I rename sc_selcharacter_darkblue.pac to sc_selcharacter.pac. When I rename it to sc_selcharacter.pac the css screen loads fine but its just the normal boring css screen. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Please help =)

I'm trying to load the Dark Flaming Blue CSS, I'm using Riivoution, I put in all the codes, and I was able to put in other hacks with out any problems (like stage, sound, and character hacks) This is my first css hack.
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:08:00 PM by hypereddie10 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 135
    Print
    Jump to: