ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: DSX8 on June 17, 2012, 06:49:33 PM
....
u have a nice point bout that O.o

i'd say... 15

I'mma go with that too. Play it safe. :srs:


I refuse to vote, it really is a trap :notimp:

But I would go with 15.

Quote from: Haseyo on June 17, 2012, 06:48:33 PM
What if it's how many days it is until he releases it? D:
That. D:
But! What if this poll might be manipulation, so that wouldn't make sense.



*sees results*

No one voted....yet.. o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 09:47:30 PM
The poll spells out S0oN evEr.
!

Or.. S0o NevEr
OR.. S0 oNe vEr (only 1 version? O_O!)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

ASF1nk......Y U TROLLING US!?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



I don't know why, but I voted for 21. Because, ya know, 21.

@Riddler - A more experienced hacker would know for certain, but I don't think it'd be quite as easy to use the other slots
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 09:57:21 PM
ASF, can you post some Mexicano music, here?
*thinks he'll throw in Mexican music that's supposed to be the new menu theme for the new CSS*  ...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 18, 2012, 02:20:47 PM
*thinks he'll throw in Mexican music that's supposed to be the new menu theme for the new CSS*  ...
Good thinking, but he can't program a menu theme into the CSS's .pac. He'd have to give us a file, and even then, it's up to us to use it. :X