ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: Shun_One on June 18, 2012, 06:17:32 AM
I don't know why, but I voted for 21. Because, ya know, 21.
No, I don't.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 18, 2012, 02:20:47 PM
*thinks he'll throw in Mexican music that's supposed to be the new menu theme for the new CSS*  ...
Who cares cuz you can change it anyway! :happy:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I think he is just waiting on the new BrawlBox to do some new things AND for SJS' CSPs to be completed.

Makes, sense...RIGHT?!

*still waiting for SJS to finish up the Ganon potraits*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



I'm using Riivo on PAL,
Why does my commmon5.pac show up like this
:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Help??
If you wanna chat, or even Brawl, i'm the guy to come to!


Check out my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jack0the0wii0killer
Let's Play Luigi's Mansion:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL429E75F2C77AF4DC&feature=plcp
Let's Play SMG2:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE56EC3D4FD167D1&feature=plcp

You need a new Common5.pac.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2012, 04:28:55 PM
You need a new Common5.pac.
Where From, cuz i used the resources page, (the only place i know 2 get it)
If you wanna chat, or even Brawl, i'm the guy to come to!


Check out my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jack0the0wii0killer
Let's Play Luigi's Mansion:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL429E75F2C77AF4DC&feature=plcp
Let's Play SMG2:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE56EC3D4FD167D1&feature=plcp

What size are the CSP windows for your latest custom CSS?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey I am kinda new, been hacking for a few days now but I am having a problem. I recently added a map expansion with all the melee and 64 maps that uses a different RSBE01.gct - in a folder called F:\data\gecko\codes - I have tried putting the GCT for this CSS in that folder and in the orginal F:\codes folder but nothing has worked, I found a program that allows me to combine the codes in 2 GCTs but still after gecko starts loading i get a black screen and have to force shutdown by unplugging my Wii... I have spent 4 hours trying to figure this out and would like someone to tell me if it is even possible to have the expansion and this CSS or if im just doing something wrong. Thanks for any help ;)
BTW im using Gecko 1.9, NTSC wii, a 1 gb SD card, i have all characters unlocked, the program to combine GCTs is by Mewtwo2000 or something, and the map expansion is "classic exp. pack 5.02" by libertyernie.

Quote from: SmashHacker2012 on June 23, 2012, 03:50:59 PM
I'm using Riivo on PAL,
Why does my commmon5.pac show up like this
:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Help??
Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2012, 04:28:55 PM
You need a new Common5.pac.
No; the PAL CSS is located in: \menu2\sc_selcharacter_en.pac
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on June 23, 2012, 10:01:56 PM
No; the PAL CSS is located in: \menu2\sc_selcharacter_en.pac
Will i need an extra code?
If you wanna chat, or even Brawl, i'm the guy to come to!


Check out my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jack0the0wii0killer
Let's Play Luigi's Mansion:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL429E75F2C77AF4DC&feature=plcp
Let's Play SMG2:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE56EC3D4FD167D1&feature=plcp


I like how nobody even remotely answered the question.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Not to sound like Im rushing or anything dont misunderstand me >_<

but what's left in the NEW CSS proyect? it looks awsome already, I mean I'm sure there should be some minor details and stuff but it looks great, cant wait