ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

July 23, 2012, 10:33:35 PM #1800 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:34:52 PM by Segtendo
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27797
Maybe this inspires you to continue dat sexy menu of your's.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 22, 2012, 04:22:42 AM
And yes. The new Brawlbox will be amazing.
SCN0, PAT0, CHR0, SRT0, SHP0, VIS0, CLR0, TEX0, PLT0, & MDL0 are now 100% known :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


BlackJax also fixed up CLR0, which apparently was messed up.
But it doesn't work in the previewer yet though :\
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

July 24, 2012, 01:36:04 AM #1802 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:37:44 AM by ASF1nk
Yeah, I'll working on the CSS Project as soon as I get access back to my Wii.
I might have a surprise sometime this week or the next. ;]
And no not the CSS
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on July 24, 2012, 01:36:04 AM
Yeah, I'll working on the CSS Project as soon as I get access back to my Wii.
I might have a surprise sometime this week or the next. ;]
And no not the CSS
Then I might be excited.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: ASF1nk on July 24, 2012, 01:36:04 AM
Yeah, I'll working on the CSS Project as soon as I get access back to my Wii.
I might have a surprise sometime this week or the next. ;]
And no not the CSS
This is the best news in this thread since...you last posted previews! :happy:


Is there anyone to have the alloys without giga and warioman? Also can they have there own css?

Quote from: Ratmon19 on July 26, 2012, 05:25:13 AM
Is there anyone to have the alloys without giga and warioman? Also can they have there own css?
Why? Although you weren't to use them, 2 little icons can't bother you
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ah, i am still hyped over this CSS, it's been a while actually since i've been hyped over a CSS.

So, i'm not asking about the progress of the CSS

but when are you going to get access to your wii is the better question. i hate to bother, but sometimes i think we should be kept in the loop.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 31, 2012, 05:21:01 AM #1809 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:22:02 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: Ultraxwing on July 31, 2012, 04:33:42 AM
Ah, i am still hyped over this CSS, it's been a while actually since i've been hyped over a CSS.

So, i'm not asking about the progress of the CSS

but when are you going to get access to your wii is the better question. i hate to bother, but sometimes i think we should be kept in the loop.
I agree.
*Stares down ASF1nk in a non-homo way*


August 04, 2012, 06:13:10 PM #1811 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:16:17 PM by tygar
Omg thank you so much you are my hero for making this guide <3<3<3<3<3<3
Only thing is I dont have the alloys/giga/warioman even though I downloaded the one called (alloysbgwmEverything) :x

August 07, 2012, 10:41:53 AM #1812 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:53:28 AM by MegamanZero23
Confused, not working. There is clearly something wrong with my RSBE.xml file because when I open it I do not see what I am supposed to name the RSBE01.gct file as. (I'm using riivolution), I'm guessing that the RSBE01.gct file needs to be renamed something but I cannot figure it out. The contents of my RSBE.XML file are:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<riivolution version="2">
<option default="1" id="SSBB ReplacemtsSSBB Replacements"/>
<option default="1" id="OcarinaOcarina Handler"/>
<option default="1" id="Ocarinaocarina_codes"/>
</riivolution>.
I am clearly missing the part that is supposed to say:   "<memory valuefile="/codes/GAMEID.gct" offset="0x00570000" /> ". So I have no clue what to name my Codes file. Everything else is in place, like the template and whatnot. My folders look like this:
codes=RSBE01.gct
riivolution=config=RSBE.xml
riivolution=codehandler
riivolution=ocarina.xml
riivolution=SSBBtemplate.xml
ssbb=textures, common5_en.pac
I have spent many hours trying to figure this out, on the riivolution screen it says "Ocarina code=enable" and it allows me to select my hook. I tried all the hooks and it just won't work. I have a feeling I have an old RSBE.xml file. Does anybody know where I can find an updated one? Or if thats not the problem, can anybody help with this? The Custom CSS works with the background and everything but the codes are not working. So that means certain characters at the bottom of the list are not selectable, like sonic, snake, toonlink, etc. The random box also does not work. Please help, for it is becoming frustrating.

where can I post a custom Character Icon that I made :kdance:
$$$$$$$\                                                           $$\    
$$  __$$\                                                           $$ |   
$$ |  $$ | $$$$$$\  $$\   $$\   $$$$$$\  $$$$$$$\ $$$$$$\  
$$$$$$$\ |$$  __$$\ $$ |  $$ | \____$$\ $$  __$$\\_$$  _| 
$$  __$$\ $$ |  \__|$$ |  $$ | $$$$$$$ |$$ |      $ $ $ | $$ |   
$$ |  $$ |$$ |      $$ |  $$ |$$  __$$ |$$ |  $$ | $$ |$$\
$$$$$$$  |$$ |      \$$$$$$$ |\$$$$$$$ |$$ |  $$ | \$$$$  |
\_______/ \__|       \____$$ | \_______|\__|  \__|  \____/
                               $$\   $$ |                            
                             \$$$$$$  |                            
                              \______/

@MegamnZero23
That's the wrong XML file you should be looking at the one inside the 'riivolution' folder, NOT the one inside the 'config' folder.

@BRyant76123
You can post them here or make your own thread.
Although if you only have 1 icon I don't see the point of making a thread.
Skype: ASF1nk