BabyLuigiOnFire's "I model import when I feel like it" model import land

Started by BabyLuigiOnFire, August 20, 2013, 05:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I feel like making another Koopaling hack. The problem is which one should I do next?

Wendy O. Koopa
8 (53.3%)
Larry Koopa
3 (20%)
Iggy Koopa
3 (20%)
Revamp an older one (please specify)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

We need Wendy, though I know her more as Kootie Pie. xD Mainly because I've never seen her on the vault yet, and she is like the only girl koopaling besides their mom that I think was only mentioned in like a comic or something.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: TravixMan on August 24, 2013, 04:17:57 AM
This is beautiful.  :D  I can't wait for anymore upcoming Koopaling hacks!  (I'd like to help out with some recolors, plus a vertex hack for Iggy, to make him look more like the old Iggy.)
Thanks for the feeback! There will be more. BabyLuigiOnFire and I are still deciding on which character Wendy fits best on, but we'll eventually get to the others. We can make two versions, and we don't even need to vertex hack. We can simply replace Iggy's banana hair with Lemmy's rainbow hair if you can go with that.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 24, 2013, 05:56:26 PM
We need Wendy, though I know her more as Kootie Pie. xD Mainly because I've never seen her on the vault yet, and she is like the only girl koopaling besides their mom that I think was only mentioned in like a comic or something.
We'll get to her! Kootie Pie is Wendy's name in the Mario DIC cartoons. Again, BabyLuigiOnFire and I are still deciding what character bone build is best for her.


Quote from: Rage83 on August 23, 2013, 04:56:50 AM
The recolors are submitted!
look  here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33911&Moderated=All

That'll be 99 golden coins, sir. haha

That's great! Unfortunately, I don't get paid for submitting hacks so no, we do this because of intrinsic motivation :D

As for Wendy Koopa, I'd love to do her. She'd be great! I'll get started on her...when I can...

Quote from: LeftyGreenMario on August 24, 2013, 07:07:45 PM
Thanks for the feeback! There will be more. BabyLuigiOnFire and I are still deciding on which character Wendy fits best on, but we'll eventually get to the others. We can make two versions, and we don't even need to vertex hack. We can simply replace Iggy's banana hair with Lemmy's rainbow hair if you can go with that.
You mean like what I have in my profile pic?  I got that covered.  I'm not that into the Brawl hacking stuff much, so Im clueless on vertex hacks.  The Classic Iggy model I rigged is used for Mario Kart Wii and Brawl, so I can give you the model for Brawl.

Though its not rigged for Brawl yet. 

Rigging these ourselves is no problem though ^^

Post Merge: August 25, 2013, 10:11:19 PM

Crap our priorities are messed up >_>

I'm currently in work of a lone Baby Luigi over Olimar hack.

BabyLuigiOnFire's work of Baby Luigi over Olimar is finished, but she won't release it until she has created a pack of hatless Baby Luigi, Striker Baby Luigi, Baby Luigi recolors, and some others.

Meanwhile, I keep on urging BabyLuigiOnFire to start on Wendy. I know our priorities are messed up; we have the attention span of a roach, unfortunately, but we will get started on Wendy as soon as we can.


Here's more pictures of Baby Luigi over Olimar than what you have asked for. Man I just can't help myself



I'm making some recolors then releasing him

After this I'll make Wendy O. Koopa (unless I get Baby Mario over Olimar requests, which is quite likely ;) but even so I'll prioritize Wendy O.). I just couldn't help myself as a really really huge Baby Luigi fan.

Heads up: BabyLuigiOnFire is going to submit Wendy very soon! She's over Ness! We hope you Koopaling fans will like another addition to the "family"!


Wow, two of these in one day and I'm not even breaking a sweat! Eh, next thing I'll do is Baby Mario over Olimar because you can't have Baby Luigi without Baby Mario.

well you could, but other people would get mad :P  Nice work.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nahhh I'll make Baby Mario regardless. He's one of my favorite characters anyway <3

lol. i dont like mario, but i love luigi. but i love all teh babies :P If there are release dmodels, you should rig all teh babies from mari kart wii or mario super sluggers
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually, I have all baby character models available (except for Baby DK) from Mario Super Sluggers. If I can get around to T-posing the Baby Princesses, I'll do them. But Baby Mario is already T-posed so he's my next job.

cant wait. there are so many things going on olimar, i will have a tough desion to make. baby characters, or like, 3 othe rpsa's
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Sluggers was a better choice, I mean I was always bugged by how blocky the characters looked in Wii and that was before I even started getting into hacking SM64 and Brawl and learning about models and animations and etc. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.