BabyLuigiOnFire's "I model import when I feel like it" model import land

Started by BabyLuigiOnFire, August 20, 2013, 05:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I feel like making another Koopaling hack. The problem is which one should I do next?

Wendy O. Koopa
8 (53.3%)
Larry Koopa
3 (20%)
Iggy Koopa
3 (20%)
Revamp an older one (please specify)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

I love feedback and ideas which is the sole reason I created this thread

Even though I was hacking since 2011, I'm still learning as this model hacking business is still relatively new for me. However, this became a hobby and I would like my skills to improve.

I mainly make Mario hacks but I can make anything as long as I am familiar with it. However, the poll shows what I currently feel like doing.

Note: Hacks with broken downloads are NOT listed in this topic!!!
Note2: Lemmy Koopa has been credited to me as collaborated when in actuality, LeftyGreenMario, my twin sister, made the hack.

Released Hacks (from oldest to newest)

Koopa Troopa (outdated)  Baby Mario Bros. (outdated)  Toadette (outdated)            King Boo


                 
Roy Koopa (outdated)         Bowser Jr. (outdated)        Brawl styled Baby Bros.         Bowser Jr. recolors


                 
Roy Koopa         Baby Bros. v2 (outdated)     Striker Mario (outdated)       Young Link


                               
    Paratroopa                    Young Link recolors             Young Link Brawl style     Young Link Brawl style      


                 
          Redead                  Toadette V2 (outdated)           Buzzy Beetle              Classic Young Link Brawl


                 
      Koopa Troopa               Morton Koopa Jr.                Koopa Troopa recolors           Baby Mario Bros. v3


                       
             Boo                              Bowser Jr.                     Toadette v3  Timmy Turner      Cosmo and Wanda


              
       Young Link                     Brawl Young Link        Young Link (cBliss)

!!!Any images that show up as "bandwidth exceeded" means that the image isn't necessarily broken, and it will be viewable on the 27th of any month!!!

Future Plausible Hacks(in no set order)
-Iggy Koopa
-Wendy O. Koopa
-Larry Koopa
-Lemmy Koopa (revamp) as long as LeftyGreenMario lets me do it under my name
-Ludwig Von Koopa (revamp) as long as LeftyGreenMario lets me do it under my name
-The Grox
-Vicky
-Baby Peach and Baby Daisy ripped from Mario Super Sluggers over Ice Climbers (need help T-posing them and model improvements for Brawl!!!)
-Koopa Kid
-Brighton
-Twila
-Baby DK
-King Boo ripped from Mario Super Sluggers
-MC Ballyhoo
-Toan (Dark Cloud)
-Striker characters

Usage
You may edit any of hacks without any of my consent at any time whatsoever but if you plan to reupload it you must collab me!

Ect.
If you see any errors in the OP, please don't be afraid to point them out!

I am able to take requests only if I'm in the mood.


Questions? Comments? Feedback? Feel free to drop them by here.

I'm loving the model imports!  And for next hack, I'd like to see Lemmy revamped.  He seemed so big last time.

Also, first comment!  :P

I would love to do it. I don't think he was too big though because Squirtle isn't really a large character either. But he's one of my (and my sister's) earlier hacks and I've learned more over the years so I could do it again ^^

Revamp melee young link. his feet are bad. other than that i think thats it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^I'll do that and I'll make his model fit with his bones this time

good. i cant wait. :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Progress going on for a new Young Link. It's quite tough to make Young Link match Toon Link's bones without making Young Link a little bit too short and stubby because Toon Link is stubby while Young Link fits Link's long size more. Still doing my best. This time, the floating Deku shield strap is gone (I made it a separate polygon so only it can be assigned to the visibility bone) and I will made his hat animate. I will also give him yellow eyes.



sweet! :D I cant wait. I actually play brawl now, so i will be using YL when he is done!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's done! I really love the results of this! Although the boots are compressed to accommodate the fitting of Young Link's knees into Toon Link's model, you probably won't notice it too much if you don't think about it too much. I prefer that over his ridiculously long legs though.

Some pics:



I'm making recolors then releasing him.

yes!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I submitted him so he should show up on the vault some time soon.

BabyLuigi, you're on fire. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey BabyLuigi, do you mind if I make cBliss recolors for the new version of Young Link?

Dark, Sepia, Purple, and Yellow to be specific.