BabyLuigiOnFire's "I model import when I feel like it" model import land

Started by BabyLuigiOnFire, August 20, 2013, 05:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I feel like making another Koopaling hack. The problem is which one should I do next?

Wendy O. Koopa
8 (53.3%)
Larry Koopa
3 (20%)
Iggy Koopa
3 (20%)
Revamp an older one (please specify)
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Well they made blocky characters so the game can run faster than 30 fps. They're exactly alike with Mario Kart Double Dash's -_-. But now with Mario Kart 8 getting much better character models....yeah, that's great. But Super Sluggers has very great models and a bunch of characters to boot.

that game was pretty bad though, and easy if you used jsut the wiiremote.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well ironically, it's the bad Mario games that have all the good models (though I personally love Super Sluggers). I mean look at Mario Party 9. Geesh.

Mario & Sonic games weren't exactly spectacular either, but they still gave us a ton of hi poly models to play around with, once we ripped them.

Super Sluggers isn't not even bad to begin with, in my opinion.

Good game or not, Mario Kart Wii has terrible models and Super Mario Galaxy has a, meh, model.

Anyway, what do you guys want us to do next? I'm looking around for things.


Me, I'm in the process of making Baby Mario. I just made him, but now I want to make his strikers outfit. Then I'll make recolors. I haven't started on the strikers outfit yet but I'm done with regular Baby Mario.