The Legendary cBliss Recolor Project

Started by SJS, August 20, 2013, 11:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm slightly confused...how does this work exactly? Does it expand the color selection of each character? On the character select screen will the additional slots show up if you go to them and will it be compatible with Project M?
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Done with the Captain Falcon colors. Check out the previews in the OP. Special thanks to Shun for sending the layered texture PSD our way again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


*see's Falcon recolors

I see what you did there, and I dig what you did there. Never thought I'd say this (about a pink costume in general), but the the pink Flex is my favorite of the bunch. What have you done to me?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

SJ. Curious. Did you see my post?
Quote from: Segtendo on October 03, 2013, 12:31:33 AM
I made a PSD of Pokemon Trainer's texture to make a recolor for myself. I haven't made masks for everything, but I got most of the parts. Do you guys want it?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 21, 2013, 05:23:38 AM #49 Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:34:46 AM by SJS
Quote from: Shun_One on November 19, 2013, 05:45:48 AM
*see's Falcon recolors

I see what you did there, and I dig what you did there. Never thought I'd say this (about a pink costume in general), but the the pink Flex is my favorite of the bunch. What have you done to me?
Thanks, the pink Falcon went through the most revisions. Glad it looks good.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 19, 2013, 06:00:33 AM
SJ. Curious. Did you see my post?
Depends if Star wants it since he's doing the Pokemon Trainer colors.


Finished Marth, so he's added to the OP.

Marth
00 - Default
01 - Brawl Red
02 - Brawl Green
03 - Brawl Blue
04 - cBliss Yellow
05 - cBliss Pink

06 - Brawl Black
07 - Brawl White
08 - cBliss Flex (Blood Money Red)
09 - cBliss Flex (Mildly Severe Purple)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Are you guys planning on releasing all the textures once every single one is done, or would you be releasing them in the near future?

Marth? Woohoo Marth!

That yellow...reminds me of my Sword hand....

But, my favorite of the bunch is Flex09. That one is fun to look at for me
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: _Kef_ on November 21, 2013, 08:53:02 PM
Are you guys planning on releasing all the textures once every single one is done, or would you be releasing them in the near future?
It's meant to be released as a Pack once completed. :P

Stealth updating Ike I see.

Can't decide favorite. Flex09 or White...too tough to call. I'll just have them both, thanks.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I hope project m uses some of these. :3
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: Shun_One on November 21, 2013, 09:20:10 PM
Marth? Woohoo Marth!

That yellow...reminds me of my Sword hand....

But, my favorite of the bunch is Flex09. That one is fun to look at for me
All of the Marth recolors are based off of Awakening characters :0
09 is my favorite too. It just feels so right.

Quote from: Shun_One on November 22, 2013, 08:33:39 PM
Stealth updating Ike I see.

Can't decide favorite. Flex09 or White...too tough to call. I'll just have them both, thanks.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I added Ike. I should probably tone down the brightness on the Pink recolor, too.

Quote from: Generically Epic on November 25, 2013, 09:03:07 PM
I hope project m uses some of these. :3
I don't.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The Nowi and Owain inspired Marths are my favorites.

I've looked all over for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful.  Is there anything that needs to be done besides putting the costume labeled correctly into the appropriate fighter folder to put a costume in a spot formally not occupied by another costume?  For example Mario has 6 color options programmed into the game already.  I put a costume file in Mario's fighter folder named "FitMario07".  I use brawlbox to add the csp and all those files but the game does not allow me to pick the added costume.  What, if anything, am I doing wrong?

Quote from: MetalLegacy on February 05, 2014, 01:23:09 AM
I've looked all over for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful.  Is there anything that needs to be done besides putting the costume labeled correctly into the appropriate fighter folder to put a costume in a spot formally not occupied by another costume?  For example Mario has 6 color options programmed into the game already.  I put a costume file in Mario's fighter folder named "FitMario07".  I use brawlbox to add the csp and all those files but the game does not allow me to pick the added costume.  What, if anything, am I doing wrong?
Did you even have cBliss installed?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sad that there's no Orange or Purple slots to fill in the color wheel, but still, this project looks like it's gonna be fantastic. Can't wait until it's finished.