Shun's House of Pancakes - Closed. What you see is what you get

Started by Shun_One, September 01, 2013, 12:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 17, 2013, 12:13:15 AM
Point, point.
I was thinking again, and realized something. Kirby, while following Sonic around, discovered the wisps. Unfortunately for their happy colorful society, Kirby likes to eat. Everything. Luckily for Kirby, ingesting them gives him color powers.
I need to play Colors badly. It looks really good, and I don't think I'll be able to fully appreciate this until I do. Nice design, though.

Quote from: dmick on September 17, 2013, 12:45:22 AM
I need to play Colors badly. It looks really good, and I don't think I'll be able to fully appreciate this until I do. Nice design, though.
Well, this'll help in the mean time. When Sonic uses a bomb Wisp, he turns into this:
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I find it funny how as soon as I released my Zavok styled Bowser you released your Bomb Wisp Kirby. Are you planning on doing the other wisp on Kirby because I would love to see a white wisp Kirby.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 17, 2013, 02:11:23 AM
Well, this'll help in the mean time. When Sonic uses a bomb Wisp, he turns into this:
Woah, that's pretty cool. haha



I should post this here as well.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on September 20, 2013, 06:25:46 AM


I should post this here as well.
Is this link textured in a way similar to Taiko's New Mario. If so I can't wait for the release.


It's probably his (and Taiko's) own version of Smash Wii U Link textures over Brawl Link with maybe a few model edits.

We're almost ready to launch, and your guesses aren't too far off the mark I can say.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on September 24, 2013, 11:15:23 PM
We're almost ready to launch, and your guesses aren't too far off the mark I can say.
I'm guessing a "New" line of textures, then. Either way, I'll be here for it.

T minus how long to launch?

Quote from: silver856 on September 20, 2013, 08:57:00 PM
Is this link textured in a way similar to Taiko's New Mario. If so I can't wait for the release.

It could be.

September 27, 2013, 08:24:38 PM #26 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:27:34 PM by silver856
Quote from: Taiko on September 27, 2013, 05:07:40 AM

It could be.
Are you guys doing the whole roster? If so I need to see lucas. Either way this is epic.



Finally can take the covers off. Textures of the characters are redone from scratch to get a more simplistic art-style.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Really colorful (in a good way). I dig the skin tones you guys went with.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 29, 2013, 03:15:20 AM
Really colorful (in a good way). I dig the skin tones you guys went with.
Thanks. It took us a while to find a decent color to use that looked how we wanted. It was worth the month or so of working on.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM