[AI coding]AIScriptpad2.0 Support Thread

Started by Bero, September 11, 2013, 02:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

    Hello, I'm Bero, author of AIScriptpad.
    Have you ever been interested in AI coding? AIScriptpad is a program for making AI. I developed version 1 two years ago. And this time, AIScriptpad evolved drastically including new coding language, which was developed only for AI. The syntax of this language is so simple that you can learn it within 2 days. Graphical tutorial is included in the program, but I write them down here. In the program this tutorial is a lot easier to read.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Please feel free asking me any questions about AI coding here. Also, when you find some bugs in this program, I'll be grad if you tell me how it occurred.

Screen shots:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow! this looks awesome! finally time to edit some AI!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Thank you:D
In fact, I made version 1 two years ago.
It didn't gain so much popularity and people forgot its existence. No one seems to be interested in this version too. lol

Do you have any questions? Questions not related to coding are OK.

I think no one knows what the heck to even do with this.

Would it be possible to adjust which character is a computers primary target with this?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

We couldn't set targets of CPU from AI scripts. It is decided by the game.

With this program, we could make characters recover well, use weapons, play more aggressive .  I should have made an example first.

Quote from: Bero on September 12, 2013, 06:05:12 PM
Thank you:D
In fact, I made version 1 two years ago.
It didn't gain so much popularity and people forgot its existence. No one seems to be interested in this version too. lol

Do you have any questions? Questions not related to coding are OK.
I do actually remember that you (and possible dant) did this by playing with the AI and did program to make them more easy to edit!

and yes, I do remember you helped brawlbox at some point before bj96 took over x3

right now, I dont have any question
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oh thanks.
This summer I made a lot of discoveries and this version includes them.
So making good AI became easier.

I think people cannot see how this program works, so I'll make an example soon.

If it weren't for the older version, I wouldn't have made that AI mod for L-canceling. I'm surprised you even continued working on this! I'll be using this in the future and hopefully I can be more efficient with it.

I like that it looks like C++ by the way.

so wit this, someone could make it so that the cpu dont team up on you, and will go after each other?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 13, 2013, 12:18:17 AM
so wit this, someone could make it so that the cpu dont team up on you, and will go after each other?

That's not controlled by the AI files sadly. It's hard coded elsewhere in the game.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 13, 2013, 12:25:58 AM
That's not controlled by the AI files sadly. It's hard coded elsewhere in the game.

*flips desk*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 13, 2013, 12:46:01 AM #11 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:48:48 AM by Bero
@Tailsmiles249
I'm very surprised to see a person who uses AIS except for KingClubber.
I repeatedly stopped and resumed researching AI these 2 years. I hope you like this new version.

@SonicBrawler
As Eternal Yoshi says, it isn't controlled by AI files. Surprisingly, the developer of this game intentionally made CPUs target human players.

Man this is great!  So much vocab though!  it is going over my head, and I onl want to make slight edits across the board.  Can I get help?  I play brawl minus and our Mario can use up special twice in succession.  The AI won't do it.  Still trying to learn everything.

If you could tell me more specifically I would be willing to help you:)

Basically, I don't want to change his overall behavior, but every instance he uses upb, I want him to use it again, taking into account the ledge for recovery or me when he uses it as an attack.  Just slight edits to some characters.  From what I understand, I need to find the var in which he would do upb and edit that?