Cid Highwind Original Ff7 Costume

Started by Rayved, September 12, 2013, 09:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 12, 2013, 09:56:48 PM Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:27:32 AM by Rayved
Here's a pic from a model I've been working on for a while.

My ambition: Make it into a fully playable character with his own moves.

Character is now rigged. I'm gonna need help importing it into Brawl.



Is this a request  if so it should be in Model request  and attack and animations request for the psa
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

It's an original model made by me. I'll be uploading pics of my progress.


September 19, 2013, 03:08:24 AM #3 Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:09:22 PM by Rayved



Almost done!

Post Merge: September 19, 2013, 10:09:21 PM




Don't see many replies here, I guess nobody gives a [censored] about it but the model's complete and I will not work on animations quite yet.

September 20, 2013, 12:08:58 AM #4 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 12:12:00 AM by Calypso
Cid looks really good and its a custom model that makes it original too.

you sir are a gorgeous person for making this +1 approval from the mighty Pink Prince Ultraxwing
I know i have peach. but i'm that peachy
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

if you make a custom model for me (if i finally decided on what it will be) then I will rig this for oyu
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IT took me like 60 hours to make... rigging it myself would be the better choice for me lol

Oh lol okay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still curious about what model you'd like though

if you are interested, i can PM you a picture.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sure go ahead. It might not be as complicated as this one after all.



Looks great! It's funny, I'm playing FF7 again with HD mods this time, and I just beat the part where you play as Cid last night.