Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are the pac files for?  (Read 2476 times)
pinipigbomb
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 19, 2013, 10:54:30 PM »

I've noticed that not all characters need a PAC file. What is the purpose of a PAC file?

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 01:39:44 AM »

I've noticed that not all characters need a PAC file. What is the purpose of a PAC file?
    pac files are used in most of the one player modes like boss battles and subspace emmisary. there also needed for any character that transforms or the game will crash.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 06:34:39 AM »

You mean like the FitMario.pac or etc.? Those contain the attacks for your character, like one FitLucario.pac that makes his Aura Sphere black and super powerful, or one that gives Pikachu's taunt the ability to summon CDs.

Those are essential for new movesets, pretty much like the FitMarioMotionEtc.pac (and so on), which is in charge of animations and movements.

Unless you're talking about any of the other .pac files, like FitMario00.pac. Those are less essential than the FitMario00.pcs files. All you really need are those. .pac are needed for everything else.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 10:40:42 PM »

You mean like the FitMario.pac or etc.? Those contain the attacks for your character, like one FitLucario.pac that makes his Aura Sphere black and super powerful, or one that gives Pikachu's taunt the ability to summon CDs.

Those are essential for new movesets, pretty much like the FitMarioMotionEtc.pac (and so on), which is in charge of animations and movements.

Unless you're talking about any of the other .pac files, like FitMario00.pac. Those are less essential than the FitMario00.pcs files. All you really need are those. .pac are needed for everything else.
    Yeah, I mean the FitMario00's. I've noticed it's essential for transformers but some other characters have them anyways.

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 11:11:43 PM »

PAC files are also read Online. They'll work if you pick selected character, but not if somebody else picks them, unless you have a PAC File.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 09:51:31 AM »

Oh ok. Yeah pac is online and pcs is offline iirc. You don't really need the pac filies based on my experience, but you should use them if they're included.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: